• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tluu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    nw houston
    I have a sig sauer p226 9mm with 3 mags asking 620. And HK p2000sk .40 wit LEM trigger, nightsights, and 5 mags asking 720. If you are interested in a pocket carry .380 caliber, I have a Sig Sauer p238 with 3 or 4 Mags and nightsights, asking 550. Send me an email and ill send pics. xlilbluux@gmail.com

richxd87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    I have an Springfield XD40 that has had a grip reduction and texture from Dale Hunnicut performed on it. It is a 4 inch barrel model with the ability to accept a subcompact mag or a full sized mag with sleeve extension. This pistol comes with 2 12rd mags with sleeve extensions and 2 10rd subcompact mags. The grip reduction was performed in order to be more effectively carried while still calling duty as a capable range gun.

I also have a XD9 service model slide that can be bought with the pistol. I bought this to be able to shoot 9mm with instead of the conversion barrel because the opportunity presented itself when a XD-Talk.com forum member ruined his frame.

Let me know if you are interested, I can grab some pictures tonight. email would be best!

Thanks,
    Richard

richlu87@yahoo.com

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    5 posts before you can add a "WTB" post. Heck, some of the forums make you do 25. Not hard of course....find the first 5 new posts and "+1". Just a formality really.

Bigmacnfrys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Fort Worth Tx
    I can pass a background I have many gun I have bought from dealers. I just wanted to get a better deal and not have to pay taxes. I would be more than happy to go to a FFL dealer to buy my guns. I just thought this was a web site that I could get a better deal. I'm not a young felon looking for weapons. You know what you can keep you guns and your web site junk anyway.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Broken english and instantly defensive and derisive to criticism? Nothing for sale here.

(Except a jimenez .380, a tec 9, and a pistol gripped mossberg)

Joat

legionkahn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    kaufman tx
    So you guys tell me what amount of posts a guy should have before he is allowed to buy a gun. I am just wondering.
    Right to keep and bear arms, the concept that people, have an individual right to own and carry weapons. In the United States of America this refers to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, contained in the Bill of Rights.

Are some of you guys against supporting the constitution. If he has a valid Texas id, and you have not reason to beleive he can not legally own one, then a ftf sell is okay. Maybe he can pass a background , maybe he has a CHL, who knows. Or maybe he was looking for a good deal. Seemed like some of you were quick to jump at attacking the guy.

Shall not be infringed!!!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Maybe the constitution has nothing to do with our opinion of a troll. Maybe if you want to buy a bunch of guns and "dont care what brand" you should hang around awhile first. Maybe you should be a bit more subtle. He can buy a gun, just not from me.

Nobody here is against the Constitution, which by the way is a document that puts restraints on government, not on private citizens or this forum.

Maybe as a new member you should consider only chiming in when you have something to add to the forum instead of signing up and immediatly start bitching.

Is January National Troll Month?

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    The constitution has exactly NOTHING to do with this forum or how it is run. This is not a constitutional free speech zone where anybody gets to say or do anything they wish. It is controlled entirely by the Administrators and staff and run as they see fit.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    If people are limited to 5 post before they make a WTB or WTS post, maybe there should be some kind of forum lock.
    I see nothing wrong with someone wanting to buy a bunch of guns. Hell, I always want to buy a bunch of guns.
    Claiming a person is a felon, illigal, or anything else makes all of us look bad! We have laws to follow when selling guns, but posing offensive remarks on a open board aint one of them.
    I can see a person trying to get a better deal on guns through private sales. This website is a great place to find those deals to.
    If a person is restricted to 5 post before buying or selling they should have restricted use untill that is met.
    If I wanted to sell any of my stuff to him I wouldnt have any problem at all with his post. He would just have to pick the guns up at a FFL. If I dont know you, doesnt matter who it is your going to a FFL.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I think being new to forum and wording was the cause of the reaction.....after all, this IS the internet and we are dealing with weapons in a somewhat coo-coo world. It's been a rough couple months in the realm of crazy folks, and I believe folks are extra cautious......The poster may be a perfectly nice individual with unrefined forum communication skills.

Top Bottom