DK Firearms

Woohoo! We reached the 25,000 member mark!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Alan and I were the first, and founded the site. The idea was birthed in a Whataburger (I35 and Slaughter Ln.), over double bacon cheeseburgers, at about 3:00am sometime early in 2008. It was about Q1 2008 that we got the site up IIRC.
    Hurley's Gold

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Alan and I were the first, and founded the site. The idea was birthed in a Whataburger (I35 and Slaughter Ln.), over double bacon cheeseburgers, at about 3:00am sometime early in 2008. It was about Q1 2008 that we got the site up IIRC.

That is SO weird, I swear the site was up & running at one point before that, and then all of the sudden there was a problem which lost a bunch of info, & showed all the earliest members as only joining in 2008?!?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That is SO weird, I swear the site was up & running at one point before that, and then all of the sudden there was a problem which lost a bunch of info, & showed all the earliest members as only joining in 2008?!?

Nope, it wasn't up before that. Though, there's been 2 major times in the last few years where the site was hacked, and when we were able to get it back up, there were different issues with the site each time. Prior to that, I think there were 1 or 2 times where the site was down for like a day or a few days.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    and yes they were very pc. I was da first negro to join and post. ..
    So take that, pfffffffff

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I have a cat.

Bored-Cat.jpg

Top Bottom