Guns International

Wiley's Gun Shop & Range, Wills Point, Tx.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dessl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    South of DFW
    I bought some ammo and touched almost every gun in his shop. I end up buying a used forend $15 that sells for $40 on ebay. Good guys to deal with!

Pawdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Lake Kimble, Texas
    Range Report on Wily's:

Went there this morning, Friday, 1/01/10.......Nice, simple range setup for CCW classes, with a covered area on both the pistol and rifle range. Rifle range is out to 100 yards, and the pistol range at 25 yards to covered section. Very private, my son and I were the only two using the ranges. Price was fair, $10 first gun, and $5.00 for each additional gun. We brought five, spent $35.00 for both of us.

The gun shop has every type, brand age, pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun, you could ask for. Decent prices too. Also plenty of cheap priced holsters and gun leather. Lot's of safes in all sizes, also reasonable prices. It was like a gun show with no entry fee !

Staff were super friendly, and the local Constable has his office inside the fun shop. (maybe the owner??) I'd recommend Wiley's to anyone in the Canton, Wills Point, Terrell, or Lake Tawakoni area. I'll be going back for sure.

Top Bottom