Patriot Mobile

Who's going to watch the s... show tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoyGBiv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2024
    Fort Worth, TX
    Couldn’t stand her over the top “I’m about to cry” voice.

Message was fine, but they got the wrong messenger.
    I had similar reaction to her rebuttal.... To me, she came off as having been coached heavily to put on that affectation... I thought it was terrible, but, I don't think I was the intended audience, so, maybe that speaking style worked better on them?

I think her genuine self would have liked nothing more than to tear old Joe a new butthole. I certainly would have enjoyed that more.
    Hurley's Gold

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I was going to watch, but my Biden babble to English translation guide is on backorder.
    9780971394278-us.jpg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I listened to Biden lie for awhile and went and watched the Spurs instead (in another humiliating loss). This AM I watched the young gal Senator's rebuttal and she was SPEAK TO WOMEN. Biden has a hard time with suburban child age wormen historically and while I thought she tried to grin while talking (way too much), my missus loved her. I don't think the gal was speaking to men conservatives as much as house moms. EMOTE EMOTE!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It wasn't even a "State of the Union", after all. It was a "prove Joey can talk for an hour" and "start your next evil campaign". On the first part, he did manage better than this viewer expected. On the second, it was mostly lies, sound bites, taken out of context about his "predecessor", and more lies. It was kind of fun to watch speaker Johnson, behind him, just shaking his head every time he lied (often) or hit on an unpopular issue*. Towards the end, they started a "Four more years!" chant and they showed a close-up of Pelosi. I think she may have wet herself in her excitement.

* of interest here: he promised an assault weapons ban and getting rid of high capacity (>10) magazines.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Democrats seem to think if you say something enough a lie becomes a truth. Throw in some anger makes it more true. Oh yeah and whisper a little. Almost forgot, say "I'm not lying".

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I refused to watch it, but it was not necessary … the hatefulness permeated the air of this country, coast to coast.

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    Biden state of the union address tonight. No way I'm watching the extended lies he will tell while reading the teleprompter. Democrats will stand and applause, Republicans will sit with long faces. I'll watch the highlights (lowlights) tomorrow.
    Didn't watch. Wouldn't watch even if I was stuck in an airport and there was nothing else on the screen. Biden is just a lying diarrhea-sack and can't be trusted to tell us which ice cream flavor is his favorite. The Biden regime is run by criminals, sexual-deviants and leftist scum.

Top Bottom