• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Welp it looks like Trump for me at this point.

In the beginning I liked DeSantis, but he kept stepping on his dick and having really weird scandals - the whole high heels / lifts thing to make him look taller? Did he hire McCain's campaign advisors?

Haley is hot garbage and needs to crawl in a hole with Jeff Epstein, she's creepy and nasty and as deep as the deep state gets.

I was starting to like Vivek, but yeah, that wasn't and isn't happening.

The only candidate left that is serious is Trump. He's already said he won't have time for retaliation - which I hope is him just trying to play nice to win over some of the never-Trumpers, and IF / when he gets back in, he goes on the most awe inspiring gutting of the Feds that's ever been seen - mass firings, mass investigation, mass prosecution and pardoning everyone that was even hinted at being charged for anything on J6. Scorched Earth level of retaliation culminating in the trial and punishment of traitors like Mark Miley and everyone pulling Biden's strings.

But I'm also not convinced the Republican party can overcome Demoncrat election fraud ever again, not without a hot shooting civil war that cleanses house politically anyway. That'd be bad for everyone.
    Target Sports

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I can appreciate and understand the votes for Trump. I voted for him twice and understand the passion behind the votes. I hate that our country has come to this but there is absolutely no way in hell that all the certain people and groups around the world including inside our own country, will ever allow him back inside the WH as President. That bothers me as it does you. What he stands for is prolly what you do also and you are the threat to their agenda. Have kids and grandkids? Hug them...

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Welp it looks like Trump for me at this point.

It's Trump for everyone, DeSantis has withdrawn and endorsed Trump.

So unless somebody thinks Haley is going to overcome a million-point deficit in the polls to overtake Trump, it's a done deal.

Hopefully Haley's backers tell her to bow out gracefully soon, so Trump can focus on the election, because he has the tall task of ensuring history doesn't repeat itself on Biden vs Trump for President.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Wow.
    Well written, and it reveals quite a bit about who is funding Haley, and why.
    It's a must read for anyone into this drama.

Major thanks for posting it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    One of the stupidest articles I have read in a long time. Totally devoid of logic or intelligence. Sorely in need of fact checking.

Would be funny if not so incredibly stupid.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now. Not exactly wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    One of the stupidest articles I have read in a long time. Totally devoid of logic or intelligence. Sorely in need of fact checking.

Would be funny if not so incredibly stupid.
    Do you have a link/source that debunks the donations from Reid Hoffman or the Koch Brothers?

From the article:
    "Are Democrats supporting her candidacy? Hell, yeah!

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman and “one of the Democratic Party’s biggest financiers,” also an Epstein Island visitor, gave $250,000 to a Nikki Haley Super PAC.

Why would a liberal Democrat mega-donor support a Republican candidate? Hoffman must approve of Haley’s platform and plans for America.

Reid Hoffman is not only funding Haley’s campaign, but also E. Jean Carroll’s farcical lawsuit against Donald Trump. Will Haley be beholden to Hoffman’s leftist politics and agenda?

The open borders, Trump-hating Koch Brothers, endorsed and are financially supporting Haley’s campaign, too. Perhaps they like Nikki’s position on the border rather than Trump’s “build the wall” approach. "

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Do you have a link/source that debunks the donations from Reid Hoffman or the Koch Brothers?

From the article:
    "Are Democrats supporting her candidacy? Hell, yeah!

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman and “one of the Democratic Party’s biggest financiers,” also an Epstein Island visitor, gave $250,000 to a Nikki Haley Super PAC.

Why would a liberal Democrat mega-donor support a Republican candidate? Hoffman must approve of Haley’s platform and plans for America.

Reid Hoffman is not only funding Haley’s campaign, but also E. Jean Carroll’s farcical lawsuit against Donald Trump. Will Haley be beholden to Hoffman’s leftist politics and agenda?

The open borders, Trump-hating Koch Brothers, endorsed and are financially supporting Haley’s campaign, too. Perhaps they like Nikki’s position on the border rather than Trump’s “build the wall” approach. "
    Did it ever occur to anyone that Hoffman realizes Biden is likely to lose to whomever is the R candidate? And being a never Trumper, it is not surprising Hoffman would donate to one of Trump's competitors. Never Trumpers would support any opponent of Trump to try and keep him out of office. And to do that, they need to keep him from winning the primary.

It defies all logic and common sense that any liberal would agree with Haley's political stances. People should not be so incredibly gullible. Most Trump worshippers are just as bad as liberals in this respect.

The Koch brother don't like Trump, but they have always backed conservative causes.

Wise up, folks.

You love Trump. We get it. But don't go along with false accusations to demonize other Republican candidates.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Wise up, folks.

You love Trump. We get it. But don't go along with false accusations to demonize other Republican candidates.
    If the "You" are referring to is me, your assumptions reek almost as much as your condescending word choices.

I do not support Trump, either party, or politics in any manner; watching as things evolve is a rare diversion for me. What bows my neck, however, are lies and lack of integrity. I asked if you had sources to debunk - for just that reason. To debunk.

They are all liars; it's what they do; and it's not worth my time to give it more than a passing thought or ask an occasional question. I'll make a note to not ask a question of you - but thanks anyway for your reply.

Peace out ~

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    If the "You" are referring to is me, your assumptions reek almost as much as your condescending word choices.

I do not support Trump, either party, or politics in any manner; watching as things evolve is a rare diversion for me. What bows my neck, however, are lies and lack of integrity. I asked if you had sources to debunk - for just that reason. To debunk.

They are all liars; it's what they do; and it's not worth my time to give it more than a passing thought or ask an occasional question. I'll make a note to not ask a question of you - but thanks anyway for your reply.

Peace out ~

Haley is a neo con globalist...the left are all globalist's what the hell is the difference??

Never mind don't want to induce brain lock for anyone incapable of clarity....MG not referring to you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom