Gun Zone Deals

What snake is this?

itchin

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man I hate snakes. I know some are good but I cannot bring myself to even wanting to be within a hundred miles of them.
DK Firearms

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I hate snakes. I know some are good but I cannot bring myself to even wanting to be within a hundred miles of them.

I don't like snakes either... or spiders or scorpions or rats or flies or mosquitoes. But everything has a place in this world... even fly maggots because they break down rotting carcasses and this helps ameliorate prevention of disease. They're disgusting little bastards though.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep . . . As far as the kids are concerned ALL snakes are poisonous cobrawaterrattlesnakecopperheadcottonmouthmambaviperdeathspitting death machines that daddy is to kill immediately

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like snakes either... or spiders or scorpions or rats or flies or mosquitoes. But everything has a place in this world... even fly maggots because they break down rotting carcasses and this helps ameliorate prevention of disease. They're disgusting little bastards though.

Snakes really don't bug me at all. Of course I eliminate all poisonous snakes when I happen upon them, but I don't really have an aversion to them like most folks.

Now, whenever I discover a spider indoors, I react with extreme deadly force.

Oh, and I'm scared to death of owls. I DON'T DEAL WITH OWLS, MAN.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If you don't like things that crawl and slither, Texas may not be the best place to reside.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
TGT Supporter
Local Business Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sure it is, we got plenty of ways to deal with evil legless creatures. Like shotguns and gasoline.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just displaced a few doing yard work last week. Some of the small snakes eat a lot of bugs too.

I moved 3 racers out of my way into the front beds. Neighbor lady saw me carrying and just stood there jaw dropped as I released them.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of ugly little bastards: Several weeks ago my cat brought in a live mole. Damn, those things are fugly and tear the crap out of the yard plus your veggie gardens need to be raised with wire mesh underneath to keep them out. But once I saw the little bastard trying to run for its life it broke my heart. The thing looked like a fuzzy little tube with useless tiny legs scratching its way along the slick linoleum floor with practically no movement at all. It didn't have a chance above ground. I stole it from the cat... he was PISSED... scooped it into a box and released it across the street on an empty lot. Those little legs may be worthless on slippery hard linoleum floor but that little devil was under the soft sand in ten seconds flat.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something new. Anyone know What this is or was?
04a15421cde7e4be80e62c787aa9a7e7.jpg

52e943363b3255fa3155c9f9784cf6b0.jpg

f402127bcb608ef37e804b8975653f76.jpg

Someone said just hatched copperhead.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's actually a worm but the wife said it slithered like a snake and reared up like a snake. But look at the tail. It's flattened. Thought it was baby copperhead but they have a yellow tail

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I come across Copperheads and Coral Snakes occasionally in my neck of the woods. Saw a Coral just this past Sunday. Also lots of Bull Snakes. Even came across a Cottonmouth once.