Guns International

What skills do you have that make you valuable post-shtf?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    About three years ago I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. I'm down with anything.

LMAO

Me personally I'm a marginal jack of alot of trades and master of nearly none of them lol. I'm a good aim, good at reloading, good at rock climbing, great at flycasting and pretty good at fly tying. I have a fair amount of experience doing some repairs on vehicles (nothing really getting down to internal engine problems or transmission problems though). I have some survival skills but not nearly enough imo especially in the area of first aid.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    What can you do that would set you apart from others? Obviously something like "type 100 words per minute" isn't a real necessity, while someone that knows advanced medicine would be very valuable. And for the search nazi's, I did. Thanks. Reply With Quote

It's my memory. I have a photographic memory where I can remember moments in time (like a color picture in vivid detail) going back more than 40 years. This includes strange things like numbers, text in books, photographs, peoples faces. places I've been, etc. I can sit down and draw on paper in exact detail of things that happened eons ago. I have been tested by others by asking about a situation that had occurred or about a place and they would compare a photograph with my drawing. They always match.

The other insane thing is that I can remember how I took something apart and put it back together again without the need of a service manual. As long as I have access to the torque specs sheets that I am allowed to read at first I will remember those specs and will not need the sheets for the rebuild.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm a good shot. Grew up in the woods. I can hide in them better than most and make primitive weapons better than most. Utterly heartless and devoid of mercy when angry.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Bigbill45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    What can you do that would set you apart from others? Obviously something like "type 100 words per minute" isn't a real necessity, while someone that knows advanced medicine would be very valuable. And for the search nazi's, I did. Thanks. Reply With Quote

I'm a certified marksman to 300 meters, a skilled reloaded of rifle ammo, have die sets for 243, 300 BO, 308, 556. About to start 9mm when I find the right die set. Not a gunsmith, but more like and armorer. I custom build rifles to your specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom