Texas SOT

What part of hauling ash down an icy interstate is a good idea?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    I am still puzzled about asking for good ideas or opinions about them on TGT. I usually put ash in the fire pit. I prefer to stay home in ice storms as the drivers are crazier. The ice was infrequent on the roads today on my necessary airport trips. Tomorrow is going to be cold like today. Brrr.

JGA177

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Austin
    no ice on the roads here in Austin but I just had to drive thru a highway intersection underpass where, strangely, all traffic lights north/south bound on service roads were completely dead and so were the east/west bound road. yet, the other traffic lights just down the road each direction were working perfectly fine as were street lights. light traffic but we all pulled up to our lines and let each other go. just as I was about to go I spot some ass racing up on the dead light on the northbound service road who then proceeds to blow right thru the intersection at 45mph+. if I hadn't stopped and waited to see what stupid does......I could have gotten a replacement truck..."missed by THAT much!"

Top Bottom