• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlghthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    There is an attack going on for information by the gun grabbers. They are organized, and they are weaponizing their voices to silence our community. I know not everyone surfs through social media to find information, but for those that do, there will be less choices as of today. For those that don't know YouTube has been striking gun channels. They are targeting them over LEGAL content discussing firearms, usage, and even reviews of handling. There are allegations being made that certain video's are being targeted through a campaign where a video is selected and people complain about that video in a flood of complaints. This prompts YT to take the video down and assess a strike against their channel. The way YT operates, they give you 3 strikes and then they delete your page without the ability to appeal.

If you think you are safe with your .12 guage and your revolver think again. The gun grabbers are coming for your guns, all of them, and there is no arguing it now.

Anyway, if you browse YT for gun content, I would appreciate it if you check me out, we need to stick together more now than ever before.

Top Bottom