Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And nothing will change. The board is mostly of the same mind, those that haven’t been have been run off, the top executives are one-in-the-same as Wayne. This may pull a little press off the NRA for a while, but not long.
    Yep. Charles Cotton couldn’t slob ol’ Wayne’s knob any harder with his “thank you for letting me service you” speech

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I'm a long-time Life and Endowment member. My donations have gone elsewhere for many years and they will continue to go to other gun organizations until I see major changes in the NRA.
    Yep. Charles Cotton couldn’t slob ol’ Wayne’s knob any harder with his “thank you for letting me service you” speech
    That pos is as corrupt as all the others at the top along with a ridiculous number of board members that don't do anything to oversee the organization

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Great start. Now get the crazy cat lady off the board, along with the other cronies - and get some fresh blood that actually wants to fight for gun rights in there and they'll get my money again.
    Exactly when they can prove that management is no longer using the members money as their personal piggybank. I will gladly provide them some money.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

This is not yet over.

But,

There is a gigantic lesson to learn here. One cannot control a voluntary organization with dictatorial systems & practices.

Haven’t we yet learned about ‘’leaders for life’’, or the old saw telling that ‘’Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely’’ ?

Let us all understand this tragic ruination by one man and teach our own Young.

Now, the ‘’Nominating Committee’’ must be disbanded & exiled. The Board must be reduced to 8 or 10 respected volunteers who will be held responsible.

This can be done; must be done, and immediately.

Recall that when George Washington’s terms were over, he had to reject offers of kingship over the U.S. ?

Now these same principles have to be applied to our two national political ‘’parties’’ which have assumed tyrannical powers over those who supposedly represent Us the Citizens; but actually serve their corrupted power broker ‘’leaders’’ like Schumer & McConnell !

May GOD help us save our USA !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom