• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    "We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe. "

Statement from the governor. He didn't see what we saw.
    Capitol Armory ad

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    After the event, Governor Ralph Northam released the following statement;

"We are all thankful that today passed without incident. The teams successfully de-escalated what could have been a volatile situation. This resulted from weeks of planning and extensive cooperation among state, local, and federal partners in Virginia and beyond.

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe.

What a smug S.O.B. MAYBE it's simply because the people the left demonize are peaceful law abiding citizens and all around good human beings?!?!?!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Virginia’s law enforcement and first responders demonstrated tremendous professionalism. I’m proud of their work. I have spoken with Colonel Settle of the State Police, Colonel Pike of the Capitol Police, and Chief Smith of the Richmond Police Department, as well as leaders of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office, and thanked them for keeping Virginia safe. "

Statement from the governor. He didn't see what we saw.

Unbelievable...

I’ll tell ya what’s “keeping Virginia safe”...
    It’s people using their brains to protest oppression, as was done today.

The government/MSM use emotion to divide us peasants.
    That’s how oppression starts.

Let’s focus on common ground first.
    As if...

896e0ceee249d88cb3958c7f6e2f742f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 896e0ceee249d88cb3958c7f6e2f742f.jpg
      896e0ceee249d88cb3958c7f6e2f742f.jpg
      72.5 KB · Views: 679

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Unbelievable...

I’ll tell ya what’s “keeping Virginia safe”...
    It’s people using their brains to protest oppression, as was done today.

The government/MSM use emotion to divide us peasants.
    That’s how oppression starts.

Let’s focus on common ground first.
    As if...

View attachment 198455

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marxism, it's not just for wannabe dictators anymore.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    And this jackass, Chris Hurst, VA Delegate and gun control advocate said, "I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it's an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly." He pretty much dismissed the whole event as a non-event.

After reading that, I'm wondering if the rally will have any effect on the pending gun control bills or future bills that may be introduced. The VA democratic house speaker and the senate majority leader said the rally wouldn't have any impact on their plans to pass gun control measures.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And this jackass, Chris Hurst, VA Delegate and gun control advocate said, "I was prepared to see a whole lot more people show up than actually did and I think it's an indication that a lot of this rhetoric is bluster, quite frankly." He pretty much dismissed the whole event as a non-event.

After reading that, I'm wondering if the rally will have any effect on the pending gun control bills or future bills that may be introduced. The VA democratic house speaker and the senate majority leader said the rally wouldn't have any impact on their plans to pass gun control measures.
    Perhaps civil war is inevitable, we shall see.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Here is some decent coverage from one of the local TV stations
    Everyone keeps saying 22,000 which is what? Half a small college stadium? There was a hell of a lot more people there than that. I agree with the 120,000 statement yesterday, either that or I’m the worlds worst judge of crowd size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom