• ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You do know?

Ruger offered a SA Revolver in .30 Carbine...

Seem to recall they had trouble with gas cutting on the top strap?

Do know they were really LOUD!

The above pictured revolver? I WON at the Armor Express Pin Shoot in '17...for shooting 8 Pin....
    The ruger .30 carbines are neat, but it's kind of a donkey in a thoroughbred race. You are shooting a round that will zip through a IIIa vest, it really should've been a super Redhawk.

Virtually all loads are meant for the m1 carbine with an 18" barrel, you have quite a lot of room to play with in a revolver
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    We were never allowed to have sugary cereals growing up. The only exception was on our birthday when we were allowed to pick ONE box of our choice. It was a tough decision. Only other time we got sugar cereal was when we stayed at our cousins or friends houses.

Froot Loops would've been next on the list. The wife is partial to Corn Pop's. Frosted Mini Wheats are good but I preferred the ones with the raisins inside. Also partial to Raisin Bran.

AlteisenMkII

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    San Antonio,TX
    The ruger .30 carbines are neat, but it's kind of a donkey in a thoroughbred race. You are shooting a round that will zip through a IIIa vest, it really should've been a super Redhawk.

Virtually all loads are meant for the m1 carbine with an 18" barrel, you have quite a lot of room to play with in a revolver
    There was some SRH prototype in 22 Magnum but I dont think they ever went through with it and it went to more of the development of the 22LR GP100 . A 30 Carbine SRH would of been an interesting one but if it happened it would more than likely be distributor exclusive or somethin.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    If you sell a gun to an individual in a private sale, you should get a bill of sale in case you get pulled over and need to prove to the cop that the gun is registered to you. :popcorn:
    1706938769383.png

Top Bottom