• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You’re the one who said it was Russian propaganda, not me. Lol.

Maybe you should stop calling everythjng russian propaganda with as confused as it’s making you.
    You never can bring the reciepts for the things you say, trolls never can and that is about 90% of what you do.

I said YOU use language taken directly from russian disinformation, never said the video I posted was propaganda, just you.

Quote or STFU.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    0ACE6742-F39F-4E0E-93E0-10D4C4782D85.png

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You never can bring the reciepts for the things you say, trolls never can and that is about 90% of what you do.

I said YOU use language taken directly from russian disinformation, never said the video I posted was propaganda, just you.

Quote or STFU.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I was just reading the article. Therefore, you are referring to the article as Russian propaganda. Not sure what video you’re talking about. we weren’t discussing a video, and I didn’t see any video posted by you. We were clearly talking about the AP article, which is not only what our comments followed, but what I stated in my comments.

You toss out the whole Russian disinformation claim so much that you’ve become more confused than Biden. Rather than saying “quote or stfu” make sure you’re not talking about some imaginary video.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    I was just reading the article. Therefore, you are referring to the article as Russian propaganda. Not sure what video you’re talking about. we weren’t discussing a video, and I didn’t see any video posted by you. We were clearly talking about the AP article, which is not only what our comments followed, but what I stated in my comments.

You toss out the whole Russian disinformation claim so much that you’ve become more confused than Biden. Rather than saying “quote or stfu” make sure you’re not talking about some imaginary video.
    The one calling everyone else a troll and bot, with his youtube experts, IS what he accuses others of. One wonders whether he has a financial interest in this cluster f ...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You got a fix? Then fix it, if you do or quit bitchin everybody has complaints about this form of "unrepresentitive" government! And by 1992 I had told my uncle Adios mf so don't question what I do or don't know NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    We’ve been discussing ways to fix it. Lol. You just don’t like them.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    You got a fix? Then fix it, if you do or quit bitchin everybody has complaints about this form of "unrepresentitive" government! And by 1992 I had told my uncle Adios mf so don't question what I do or don't know NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I like the idea of transferring the entire debt over to ukraine.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Perhaps what’s funniest about that whole deal is that the story that they were being sent to Ukraine is being labeled as Russian propaganda.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    This war will end before long, but before it does a lot more people have to die. We love that, so we want to continue it as long as possible.

Top Bottom