• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Wait, I thought we had to stop Russia because they were going to take over Poland next? I somewhat agree with you here, but once again, if yall could get your narratives straight, that would be great.

If you could please, go back and read what I've written. I didn't say they'd "take over Poland".

Try harder. Your strawman arguments won't work on me.
    Guns International

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yeah their economy and military is falling apart, and they're being propped up by Iran, China, and North Korea.

Yes, attack my spelling. Cleanly you're winning this argument just like Russia is winning this war :roflfunny:
    Their economy has been falling apart and will continue to do so. That has nothing to do with us and the proxy war. We are still indirectly buying their oil to help fund their side of the proxy war, so there’s that.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I may misspell a word or two, but at least I'm able to remember who makes what argument.

Show me any official proof you have that Ukraine is *losing*. Otherwise there's no need to reply.
    You didn’t just misspell a word, you continuously used the wrong word. And I didn’t forget who made an argument. I was just pointing out the inconsistencies in the pro proxy war narratives.

The proof is that Ukraine is smaller than it was at the start of 2022, and they don’t even have a plan on how to change that.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You didn’t just misspell a word, you continuously used the wrong word. And I didn’t forget who made an argument. I was just pointing out the inconsistencies in the pro proxy war narratives.

The proof is that Ukraine is smaller than it was at the start of 2022, and they don’t even have a plan on how to change that.

Still attacking grammar. Still not posting any links.

"The proof is that Ukraine is smaller than it was at the start of 2022, and they don’t even have a plan on how to change that."

Man I couldn't even copy and paste that with a straight face. Are you clinically brain dead? I've been sitting here for the past 5 minutes and i seriously can't even figure out a way to approach this horrifically retarded take.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    We honestly wouldn't need to lift a finger. Poland has been chomping at the bit to go pay back Russia for some of it's past "indiscretions", and I'm sure a number of other former SSR's would be happy to lend a hand. They all have proper, professional militaries with modern equipment, and have recent combat experience.
    This I did not know. Thanks for thar info

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, we do not gain anything by sending our children to die in Ukraine. Ukraine potentially gains. Population decrease advocates gain. Maybe I'm wrong. What is in it for me to lose my son's over there?

They and their sons might get to live in a world just a little more free... that was worth the risk for me to go myself and I would be proud if my sons followed my example.

I'm willing and able to fight for freedom. I've counted the cost and taken up the cross and would gladly fight and die so others can be more free because anyone fighting for freedom is my friend.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I’m not the one that posted the dictionary definition of a proxy war. I’m just the guy that seemed to ruffle your feathers for calling it what it is.

You have also never corrected anything I’ve said. I actually have to wonder if you are even trying to be accurate in what you say.
    And there I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt when I couldn't remember...

You're a wagging tongue doing nothing but causing discord with lies and mistruths without supplying any support for your words.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have already covered how Russia benefits from us continuing the proxy war.

And for fucks sake dude, it’s losing, not loosing. Learn the difference.
    Cheese and rice, it's "for ****'s sake"...

Learn the difference.

"Proxy war" in reference to the russian invasion of Ukriane is a russian disinformation phrase used to shift blame to the west by describing Ukriane as nothing more than a western "proxy" therby justifying the invasion... The left, (totalitarians in general including russia and American democrats) like to use words that may technically fit, but they change the meanings. They did it with "gender identity" which is a real thing, but they use the phrase to describe and excuse gender dysphoria, just as russia uses "proxy war" to describe and excuse the invasion of a sovereign, independent nation.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Wait, I thought we had to stop Russia because they were going to take over Poland next? I somewhat agree with you here, but once again, if yall could get your narratives straight, that would be great.
    There are multiple reasons for supporting Ukraine and wanting russia to be defeated there.

If youre in Waco I can describe multiple ways to get to Houston... because they are notbthe same doesn't make either wrong.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    They and their sons might get to live in a world just a little more free... that was worth the risk for me to go myself and I would be proud if my sons followed my example.

I'm willing and able to fight for freedom. I've counted the cost and taken up the cross and would gladly fight and die so others can be more free because anyone fighting for freedom is my friend.

I respect your feelings towards this topic. I'm just not willing to throw my kids in a wood chipper for Ukraine to be a little more free. Nothing personal against Ukraine. I just prefer my kids over them.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    We'd help, but I'd suspect most if not all of our help would be in material and equipment. I don't see a situation where Russia takes on NATO without Iran, North Korea and China making their moves.
    So you’d agree that the narrative that we need to help Ukraine because they will invade Poland next is bullshit?

Did you go to Iraq to help them as well? What about to Africa? Or Mexico? Why are you so interested in Ukraine specifically with everything that goes on in the world?
    Also, just because YOU have some interest in Ukraine, does not mean it’s in our nations interest.
    Cheese and rice, it's "for ****'s sake"...

Learn the difference.

"Proxy war" in reference to the russian invasion of Ukriane is a russian disinformation phrase used to shift nlame to the west by describing Ukriane as nothing more than a western "proxy" therby justifying the invasion... The left, (totalitarians in general including russia and American democrats) like to use words that may technically fit, but they change the meanings. They did it with "gender identity" which is a real thing, but they use the phrase to describe and excuse gender dysphoria, just as russia uses "proxy war" to describe and excuse the invasion of a sovereign, independent nation.

Proxy warfare is not a new thing. It’s not a Russian disinformation phrase. If you only learned about it this thread, then it’s your own fault, and another example of you overestimating your knowledge. Weird how it’s never been called a Russian disinformation phrase with other proxy wars we’ve been involved in. Sounds like you’re starting to figure out that war, especially when our government is involved, isn’t nearly as black and white as you once thought.

You keep tossing out that “Russian disinformation” and phrase. It’s like racism, when that’s how you lavel

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    So you’d agree that the narrative that we need to help Ukraine because they will invade Poland next is bullshit?

Did you go to Iraq to help them as well? What about to Africa? Or Mexico? Why are you so interested in Ukraine specifically with everything that goes on in the world?
    Also, just because YOU have some interest in Ukraine, does not mean it’s in our nations interest.

Proxy warfare is not a new thing. It’s not a Russian disinformation phrase. If you only learned about it this thread, then it’s your own fault, and another example of you overestimating your knowledge. Weird how it’s never been called a Russian disinformation phrase with other proxy wars we’ve been involved in. Sounds like you’re starting to figure out that war, especially when our government is involved, isn’t nearly as black and white as you once thought.

You keep tossing out that “Russian disinformation” and phrase. It’s like racism, when that’s how you lavel
    We should help Poland regardless because they are NATO, and buy a metric shitload of weapons from us.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    We should help Poland regardless because they are NATO, and buy a metric shitload of weapons from us.
    The reason for my question is because one of the narratives being put out by the pro proxy war crowd in this thread is that Russia will take over Poland next, and similar narratives have been pushed by the SECDEF as a scare tactic to fund the war.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The reason for my question is because one of the narratives being put out by the pro proxy war crowd in this thread is that Russia will take over Poland next, and similar narratives have been pushed by the SECDEF as a scare tactic to fund the war.

Again, i didn't say that. You can't force me to defend an argument i didn't make.

Why do you think the earth is flat?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I've explained before, but this topic seems to be next on your list so let me remind you:

1) I get to choose what things I put my energy into. I like flying and trucks and cars and motorcycles, but I choose where to put my time, energy and money. You get to support russia, I get to support Ukraine.

2) Ukraine is different from an intranational fight for control because they were and are a sovereign nation. If a husband and wife want to fight and yell at each other, thats their business (until I'm working or it sounds like someone is being killed) but when one person kicks in the door to their neighbor's house that's another matter and I'm much more inclined to go help. To make an easy model for you "civil war vs invasion" I dont care much for what happens in Sudan or gaza or russia, until it causes problems for others.

3) Not actively helping every cause doesn't mean I cant help any cause, and it doesn't mean I dont agree with a particular faction in those other fights.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There you go again twisting words and meanings.

The only group interested in continuing this war is russia. russia invaded, russia is occupying Ukrainian land. As soon as russia leaves the war will be over just as it was in 2014 before they sent their troops into Ukraine.

"Pro proxy war" is intentionally misleading and is wrong. The folks to whom you refer with that term want the war over. Just as someone defending themselves from a robbery want the robbery over. To call someone defending themselves "pro violence" or "pro war" is simply idiotic and foolish.

"The mouth of fools poureth out foolishness" so I'm not surprised...

Top Bottom