• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It absolutely matters who says what when one side constantly lies, the other lies, well, a lot less, and on both sides you have shills, nut huggers, and crusty old desk jockeys that would love nothing more than to get another invite to CNN.

but you still didn’t explain what any of that has to do with what I said. You’re just ranting.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    It was lightly reported. Maybe they're thinking to do it soon so then we can say we're required to send troops. Ukraine is running out of them.
    Sending money and weapons is one thing. Sending our own to die for nothing is crazy and sad.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    but you still didn’t explain what any of that has to do with what I said. You’re just ranting.
    Zack, if you hadn't noticed havok will just "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" you...

Step-1:
    He makes a false/misleading/wrong statement

Step-2:
    Then gets corrected with facts, data or logic

Step-3:
    At which point he simply denys or ignores the info and claims (without any counter evidence or data) the facts, data or logic you used was wrong.

Step-4: steps 2 and 3 repeat a few times

Step-5: Havok1 selects the next worn out excuse from his list and we go back to Step-1

In all the time Havok1 has been a member of the forum or active in this thread the Ukraine News thread, its Ukraine predecessor, or the Isreal/hamas threads I have yet to see him post or link facts, data or evidence from a reasonable, reliable source to backup. He may have copy-and-pasted a dictionary definition of proxy-war war, but we all know he isnt using the dictionary definition of it

Sent from your mom's house

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    For nothing?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Yes, we do not gain anything by sending our children to die in Ukraine. Ukraine potentially gains. Population decrease advocates gain. Maybe I'm wrong. What is in it for me to lose my son's over there?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Zack, if you hadn't noticed havok will just "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" you...

Step-1:
    He makes a false/misleading/wrong statement

Step-2:
    Then gets corrected with facts, data or logic

Step-3:
    At which point he simply denys or ignores the info and claims (without any counter evidence or data) the facts, data or logic you used was wrong.

Step-4: steps 2 and 3 repeat a few times

Step-5: Havok1 selects the next worn out excuse from his list and we go back to Step-1

In all the time Havok1 has been a member of the forum or active in this thread the Ukraine News thread, its Ukraine predecessor, or the Isreal/hamas threads I have yet to see him post or link facts, data or evidence from a reasonable, reliable source to backup. He may have copy-and-pasted a dictionary definition of proxy-war war, but we all know he isnt using the dictionary definition of it

Sent from your mom's house
    I’m not the one that posted the dictionary definition of a proxy war. I’m just the guy that seemed to ruffle your feathers for calling it what it is.

You have also never corrected anything I’ve said. I actually have to wonder if you are even trying to be accurate in what you say.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Well you haven't backed up any of your statements either. Show me one official US document stating Ukraine is loosing.
    Since when is there ever an official statement that we are losing any war? You want an official statement from the same potato that called the Afghanistan withdrawal a success?

That being said, there were leaked documents that we discussed a while back that talked about how it was not going as planned, not to mention everything else we are seeing.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It was lightly reported. Maybe they're thinking to do it soon so then we can say we're required to send troops. Ukraine is running out of them.

We honestly wouldn't need to lift a finger. Poland has been chomping at the bit to go pay back Russia for some of it's past "indiscretions", and I'm sure a number of other former SSR's would be happy to lend a hand. They all have proper, professional militaries with modern equipment, and have recent combat experience.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    That hasn't seemed to slow you down.

What long term strategic goals has Russia achived in this war? What official US report states Ukraine is loosing?
    I have already covered how Russia benefits from us continuing the proxy war.

And for fucks sake dude, it’s losing, not loosing. Learn the difference.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Since when is there ever an official statement that we are losing any war? You want an official statement from the same potato that called the Afghanistan withdrawal a success?

That being said, there were leaked documents that we discussed a while back that talked about how it was not going as planned, not to mention everything else we are seeing.

I'll take that as a no then.

Pro tip, if you can't back up your argument, then it's an opinion. And considering we all know the basic objectives typically present in war, we can safely say your opinion is shit.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I have already covered how Russia benefits from us continuing the proxy war.

And for fucks sake dude, it’s losing, not loosing. Learn the difference.

Yeah their economy and military is falling apart, and they're being propped up by Iran, China, and North Korea.

Yes, attack my spelling. Cleanly you're winning this argument just like Russia is winning this war :roflfunny:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    We honestly wouldn't need to lift a finger. Poland has been chomping at the bit to go pay back Russia for some of it's past "indiscretions", and I'm sure a number of other former SSR's would be happy to lend a hand. They all have proper, professional militaries with modern equipment, and have recent combat experience.
    Wait, I thought we had to stop Russia because they were going to take over Poland next? I somewhat agree with you here, but once again, if yall could get your narratives straight, that would be great.

Top Bottom