• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

With modern intelligence gathering capabilities; our actual military readiness, not conciliations, determines the near future.

Ukraine is not our ally, not our treaty partner, not our protectorate, and certainly not ‘’our dog’’ in this foreign fight.

Especially now that Putin has shown both weakness and reticence on. his own doorstep.

Saber rattling just won’t work these days.

<>

They dont need to have been an ally or a treaty partner or a protectorate to do the right thing, but we've taken that attitude before:

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Thinking our current government has put even a seconds thought into “doing the right thing”. Thats a real knee slapper.

Meanwhile, they are saying that despite our money laundering, they don’t think Ukraine will win. Luckily though, they are crafting this new narrative on how they can still not lose.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    The Russkies can't even whip Ukraine after it threatened to join NATO and bring US troops, missiles, and nukes to another section of their border, but somehow magically they are going to sweep west conquering NATO countries at will? What the hell are you smoking?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Thinking our current government has put even a seconds thought into “doing the right thing”. Thats a real knee slapper.

Meanwhile, they are saying that despite our money laundering, they don’t think Ukraine will win. Luckily though, they are crafting this new narrative on how they can still not lose.
    The suggestion that Ukraine can't win despite the aid is straight from russia...

Hamas friendly publications say Israel can't win too

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The suggestion that Ukriane can't win despite the aid is straight from russia...

Hamas friendly publications say Isreal can't win too

<>

IMHO, depends on what one considers a “win” ?

Obviously, Putin could nuke’ em. Theoretically, anyway. . . . . . .

<>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The Russkies can't even whip Ukraine after it threatened to join NATO and bring US troops, missiles, and nukes to another section of their border, but somehow magically they are going to sweep west conquering NATO countries at will? What the hell are you smoking?
    If this is directed at me, I’ve never said Russia is going to “sweep west conquering nato countries at will” and have spoken out against those BS narratives, so I’m not really sure where this came from.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    The suggestion that Ukriane can't win despite the aid is straight from russia...

Hamas friendly publications say Isreal can't win too

Because "free" Americans can't have an opinion different from you. What a load of horse s***
    You even misspelled both country names. Perhaps the one who's calling other people trolls IS the troll.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    If this is directed at me, I’ve never said Russia is going to “sweep west conquering nato countries at will” and have spoken out against those BS narratives, so I’m not really sure where this came from.
    It was directed at those using the old "domino theory" to justify a newer war

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I think if the idea of Russia taking over the world was legit, the rest of the world would have already smoked those commies.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Russias ground forces aren’t a concern to NATO, even despite the fact that they have been ramping things up over the past couple years. It’s their nuclear and cyber capabilities that are the concern and the current proxy war isnt doing anything to lessen that threat.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ok. Then basically, what you’re suggesting is that Russia is dictating US policy in Ukraine. Thats probably not in Ukraines best interest any more than it’s in ours.
    I have yet to see a discussion of russia's invasion without false information that was put out by russia to destabilize the support for Ukraine get brought up. I have no reason to think that campaign hasn't reached Congress and is getting repeated by them either knowingly or un-knowingly.

Probably there is a lawmaker or two on the take, just like FJB and China, but on the whole I think it is ignorance and a lack of time to dig through the facts to dispell the myths.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I have yet to see a discussion of russia's invasion without false information that was put out by russia to destabilize the support for Ukraine get brought up. I have no reason to think that campaign hasn't reached Congress and is getting repeated by them either knowingly or un-knowingly.

Probably there is a lawmaker or two on the take, just like FJB and China, but on the whole I think it is ignorance and a lack of time to dig through the facts to dispell the myths.

it’s not just Congress. Looking at your above post that quoted Lyndsay Graham, it appears you have no problem listening to congressmen as long as their opinion aligns with yours. However, anyone that has ever followed Lindsay Graham would realize that it’s not so much that he believes assisting Ukraine has been a good investment, but war is a good investment, because that dude has never found a war that he won’t support.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    it’s not just Congress. Looking at your above post that quoted Lyndsay Graham, it appears you have no problem listening to congressmen as long as their opinion aligns with yours. However, anyone that has ever followed Lindsay Graham would realize that it’s not so much that he believes assisting Ukraine has been a good investment, but war is a good investment, because that dude has never found a war that he won’t support.
    Politicians are tools to be used when they work for your goals.

Top Bottom