• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Don’t give a shit about their American flags. You can still see the creases from them being in the box they took them out of right before the photo. So they ordered some flags from China to take a photo op in response to the backlash Congress is receiving for flying the flag of the county lining their pockets. Looks like they impressed the people who were already ate up with the proxy war and the rest of America still sees through their bullshit.
    Lynx Defense

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Don’t give a shit about their American flags. You can still see the creases from them being in the box they took them out of right before the photo. So they ordered some flags from China to take a photo op in response to the backlash Congress is receiving for flying the flag of the county lining their pockets. Looks like they impressed the people who were already ate up with the proxy war and the rest of America still sees through their bullshit.
    Aren't you Mr. Positivity today...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Aren't you Mr. Positivity today...

I’m just being realistic. If I don’t want some other country’s flag flown here, why should I be expect, or applaud them flying our flag there? it doesn’t change the situation with the proxy war, and it doesn’t change our debt issues here. it’s an obvious troll move, as shown by both their caption and the lack of similar pictures with the flags of every other country that has provided “aid”.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    4f5268f8b4b2440a6d04795feee9cb31.jpg
    cf5abab5ff51a9dafba331f202ad4220.jpg

Why wouldn't the wave their benefactors flag?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Why should I be expect, or applaud them flying our flag there? it doesn’t change the situation with the proxy war...

Because they recognize that the USA stands for freedom and they understand the sacrifice we make to help them preserve their freedom.

This aid, the aid from the UK which is their largest yet, can and will have a significant impact in Ukraine's favor.

Its not a troll move, but gratitude. Texas and USA flag patches were the best gift you could give a buddy when I was there.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Because they recognize that the USA stands for freedom and they understand the sacrifice we make to help them preserve their freedom.

This aid, the aid from the UK which is their largest yet, can and will have a significant impact in Ukraine's favor.

Its not a troll move, but gratitude. Texas and USA flag patches were the best gift you could give a buddy when I was there.

Have similar pictures been taken with flags of all the EU nations that are giving them money?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I guess I just don't understand the reason for the post of Ukraine holding our flag. I know the democrats are all about symbolism and meaningless pandering. Maybe I am supposed to like Ukraine and blowing money on them a little more because they staged a photo-op.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Defending Ukraine against Russia's brutal ambitions is vital for our security and for all of Europe," British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said during a visit to Poland this week. "If Putin is allowed to succeed in this war of aggression, he will not stop at the Polish border."

Sunak’s pledge of $620 million more to Ukraine bolsters an already substantial $3.1 billion allocated for this financial year, the BBC reported. The funds will mainly go toward producing drones made in the U.K. and scaling up "domestic defense supply chains."

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Studenygreg,

My bs radar is also pinging...loudly!

Sure, not protecting OUR borders is reasonable, but we have to pitch in and pitch in and pitch to protect theirs...because their invasion is OUR invasion...like hell it is!

The argument that all of Europe will fall if Ukraine falls makes as much sense as if Vietnam falls, all southeast Asians countries will domino fall...uh huh...BS!

Ukraine's welfare is NOT ours to own!

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So UK pols know how to enrich themselves the same way ours do…

Meanwhile, they are barely meeting the minimum NATO defense expenditure. I’m sure everyone in the UK is about as concerned as everyone is here.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Studenygreg,

Sure, not protecting OUR borders is reasonable, but we have to pitch in and pitch in and pitch to protect theirs...because their invasion is OUR invasion...like hell it is!

The argument that all of Europe will fall if Ukraine falls makes as much sense as if Vietnam falls, all southeast Asians countries will domino fall...uh huh...BS!

<>

BINGO !

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Studenygreg,

Calling Neville Chamberlain....

We need to protect our borders, only allow entry to checked and vetted persons who follow the laws. Protecting our borders is requisite for the USA to exist and the current lawless situation is not one that can go for much longer and it will already have huge impacts on our nation, but the reality is you might as well complain about someone speeding down your street, because aiding a nation savagely attacked has nothing to do with our border issues. They both need fixing and neither prevents the other from being taken care of.

The argument about Vietnam being a domino that would topple the next was all Kissinger's doing to get us into a war because of his globalist mission, the "If Ukraine falls Poland/the Baltics/Finland is next" is not only akin to "if we Germany The Sudatenland and Austria they will be satisfied"... russian propaganda, which comes from the government to influence public opinion to match what putin wants to do, is saying that Poland, etc should be russian again... its not western words, it is the russians themselves saying they want anything that had been innthe subiet or russian empire at any point in history to be russian again... it must be stopped.
    fa08e42bb3516a788c06149d9b900687.jpg

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

We need to protect our borders, only allow entry to checked and vetted persons who follow the laws. Protecting our borders is requisite for the USA to exists and the current lawless situation is not one that can go for much longer and it will already have huge impacts on our nation, but the reality is you might as well complain about someone speeding down your street, because aiding a nation savagely attacked has nothing to do with our border issues. They both need fixing and neither prevents the other from being taken care of.

The argument about Vietnam being a domino that would topple the next was all Kissinger's doing to get us into a war because of his globalist mission, the "If Ukraine falls Poland/the Baltics/Finland is next" is not only akin to "if we Germany The Sudatenland and Austria they will be satisfied"... russian propaganda, which comes from the government to influence public opinion to match what putin wants to do, is saying that Poland, etc should be russian again... its not western words, it is the russians themselves saying they want anything that had been innthe subiet or russian empire at any point in history to be russian again... it must be stopped.

<>

With modern intelligence gathering capabilities; our actual military readiness, not conciliations, determines the near future.

Ukraine is not our ally, not our treaty partner, not our protectorate, and certainly not ‘’our dog’’ in this foreign fight.

Especially now that Putin has shown both weakness and reticence on. his own doorstep.

Saber rattling just won’t work these days.

<>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

We need to protect our borders, only allow entry to checked and vetted persons who follow the laws. Protecting our borders is requisite for the USA to exist and the current lawless situation is not one that can go for much longer and it will already have huge impacts on our nation, but the reality is you might as well complain about someone speeding down your street, because aiding a nation savagely attacked has nothing to do with our border issues. They both need fixing and neither prevents the other from being taken care of.

Moral issues with this proxy war aside, there is only so much time and money. When money runs out, you need to find a way to get more. A couple days ago, Bidens handlers proposed a series of tax increases. Financially, our country is in a very bad spot right now, and it’s not a coincidence that when you share these social media posts here, most of the commenters supporting sending our money to other countries are foreigners.

Still waiting on all those other pictures that Ukraine posted on social media of them holding up the flags of every other country that has helped fund the proxy war…

Top Bottom