• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Salam Melosavic? Who? Do you mean Slobodon Milosevic? I dont think the CIA created him.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the CIA dismissed the possibility of the eventual coup led by Muammar Gaddafi. They didn't create him either

I never said the CIA, or the US wasn't dirty. Just that people with ulterior motives like to sieze on something despite having a whole lot of skeletons in their own closets. That said you can condemn something without having to do some huge ass legal disclaimer talking about how bad everything else in the world is. I can stub my toe and get mad without having to mention how terrible it is that the other 8 billion people in the world have also stubbed their toes.

Sharing Intel to creat hit lists is rather evil and a human rights violation some would say. But when it’s the CIA and MI6, The Hague will look the other way. (My favorite was when Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing, and then Obama ordered an air strike on a hospital and killed Doctors Without Borders, who happened to earn their Nobel Prizes, and oddly it was Russia that called the U.S. out for bombing a hospital that marked off limits).

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Sharing Intel to creat hit lists is rather evil and a human rights violation some would say. But when it’s the CIA and MI6, The Hague will look the other way. (My favorite was when Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing, and then Obama ordered an air strike on a hospital and killed Doctors Without Borders, who happened to earn their Nobel Prizes, and oddly it was Russia that called the U.S. out for bombing a hospital that marked off limits).

And what has this to do with russia's invasion of Ukriane?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    And what has this to do with russia's invasion of Ukriane?

I believe that I'm beginning to understand his reasoning/argument......I will not state it until and when I can verify.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    6986e2513ebf4fd87961f66e7c59c7b5.jpg

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Can't be so. I have been told Ukrainians are brave, noble, and good and that we should deliver our children and grandchildren into economic slavery to help them.
    Whoever told you that it is a traitor and should be hanged.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    No, not really. Either way the government will take that, and spend that money.

Every now and again it gets spent on good things. It's better than 75% of all our other foreign aid. It's better than paying iran 150 Billion.

they're never going to spend it on things that help Americans, even if the US was the only nation in the world. At least in this case a bully gets punched in the face.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Flip side, you can't throw a rock without finding russians flying the ussr's flag

dayguuofn3na1.jpg
    01000000-c0a8-0242-bc38-08dbdba7f839_w1071_r0_s_d3.jpg
    01000000-c0a8-0242-8096-08dbdba7f7fa_cx0_cy6_cw100_w1071_r0_s_d3.jpg

0f590000-0aff-0242-597b-08da4cc43a5d_w1080_h608.jpg
    01000000-c0a8-0242-0439-08dbdbaf44ce_w1071_r0_s_d3.jpg
    Mariupol-Soviet-flag.jpg

There are hundreds more pictures out there.

They want the same russia that funded the weather underground (which preceeded antifa) the black panther party and black liberation army, and funded every gay rights organization and anti war group they could find.

Today, you can find antifa, nfac, bpp and the more militant wtfbbq people flying the same flags, wearing the same (or slightly modified patches).

The friend of my enemy, the enemy of my friend and all that.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Flip side, you can't throw a rock without finding russians flying the ussr's flag

View attachment 449802 View attachment 449803 View attachment 449804
    View attachment 449805 View attachment 449806 View attachment 449807
    There are hundreds more pictures out there.

They want the same russia that funded the weather underground (which preceeded antifa) the black panther party and black liberation army, and funded every gay rights organization and anti war group they could find.

Today, you can find antifa, nfac, bpp and the more militant wtfbbq people flying the same flags, wearing the same (or slightly modified patches).

The friend of my enemy, the enemy of my friend and all that.
    I appreciate all the info you provide to the conversation. Thanks

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    No doubt someone will say he’s parroting Putin. Actually he’s a neocon and very pro-war/Ukraine. He’s also a very bright guy.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I honestly don't give a flying ****.

This is nothing but a money laundering scam.
    What's going on with the USA's Ukraine funding isn't laundering (at least the VAST majority of the funding stays in the USA and goes to American military industry).

This is money laundering and surprise! Its russian generals who are stealing money fromnthe government and killing each other off to get access to their money...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    What's going on with the USA's Ukraine funding isn't laundering (at least the VAST majority of the funding stays in the USA and goes to American military industry).

This is money laundering and surprise! Its russian generals who are stealing money fromnthe government and killing each other off to get access to their money...

The narrative that the money stays in the USA is no different than pretending the money we sent to Gaza for humanitarian aid isn’t freeing up more money for Hamas to fund their terrorism. 2nd order effects are actually a real thing…

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No doubt someone will say he’s parroting Putin. Actually he’s a neocon and very pro-war/Ukraine. He’s also a very bright guy.
    He is worth listening to even if I disagree from time to time.

Cope cages are nothing new, they've just gotten crazier.

Tanks are already enormous vehicles with terrible visibility and these "turtle tanks" make both of those negitive traits worse. With even more limited visibility and increased size, severely limits mobility which and lethality/firepower which means at best it is a very niche vehicle type as he points out, any effectiveness they posess will evaporate as soon as Ukraine get additional artillery shells or can out maneuver it.

I've been struck with how similar they appear to the WWI German tank, the A7V. (Which also had some mobility problems)
    ee255b5a9facbd4fab5d4bcfd6e6d950.jpg
    2bd794f620114f552ab431c80a143697.jpg
    09864c59dbf51a548ee1b78d1ffba9e8.jpg

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    The narrative that the money stays in the USA is no different than pretending the money we sent to Gaza for humanitarian aid isn’t freeing up more money for Hamas to fund their terrorism. 2nd order effects are actually a real thing…
    Also, one of the major criticisms of borrowing billions for war funding is that it’s simply intended to funnel money into the military industrial complex. Not to mention that the massive deficits are inflationary.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Two totally different things.... Ukriane isnt the terrorists. Ukraine (like Israel) is fighting terrorists. Its odd you attempted to equate Ukraine and hamas when it would have been just as effective to use another less biasing example, but we know (but don't understand why) you suport russia and attempt to discredting and use biased language against Ukraine at every opportunity.

But it is absolutely a key fact that the money stays in the USA, is going to a known place for a known, defined product. If the real or market values for inputs and outputs are known you can't launder money... is why FHB's paintings were perfect for laundering money becase art doesn't have a value that is defined by inputs like an artillery shell.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Also, one of the major criticisms of borrowing billions for war funding is that it’s simply intended to funnel money into the military industrial complex. Not to mention that the massive deficits are inflationary.
    It is for sure, but people try to justify it by saying the money is spent here, which is misleading.

Top Bottom