• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    But only one is replicating Hitler’s nazi behavior.
    I love how everything we dont agree with now is hitleresque or nazi.
    I think raw onions are nazi Hitler vegetables. If you eat them, you are also a nazi and hitler.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Every day I read Facebook posts by lefties who say Trump is “literally hitler”. I don’t think he is involved in this situation, or that he is “literally Hitler”, so not sure who is supposedly “replicating Hitlers Nazi behavior”.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Every day I read Facebook posts by lefties who say Trump is “literally hitler”. I don’t think he is involved in this situation, or that he is “literally Hitler”, so not sure who is supposedly “replicating Hitlers Nazi behavior”.
    Sure, but putin is replicating, with exact precision hitler's moves politically.

Political strong man - check

Lots of "mysterious" deaths of political opponents - check

Violent crackdown on free speech - check

Nationalization of major industry - check

Government control of media/news outlets - check

Twisting of history to fit the political agenda - check

Deportation of untermench/forced depopulation - check

Claimed invasion was to protect ethnic minority who wasn't in significant danger - check

Soldiers in said invasion commit mass murder and bury victims in mass graves - check

Utilization of well oiled propaganda machine which doesn't just describe things favorably but out-and-out lies - check

Open use of torture on political, military and criminal prisoners - check

Sure, people can say what they want, but the facts are putin is following exactly in Hitler's footsteps.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    366370a4e6863a75e317852850332d4a.jpg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Sure, but putin is replicating, with exact precision hitler's moves politically.

Claimed invasion was to protect ethnic minority who wasn't in significant danger - check

Soldiers in said invasion commit mass murder and bury victims in mass graves - check

Utilization of well oiled propaganda machine which doesn't just describe things favorably but out-and-out lies - check

Sure, people can say what they want, but the facts are putin is following exactly in Hitler's footsteps.

Problem is I'm seeing same actions being taken in many countries.

Not meant to diminish your obviously correct observations simply meant to point out that it's getting increasingly dark.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Most of that occurs here in the US as well as other countries. So corrupt governments are corrupt. Putin is probably a big enough turd on his own that there really isn’t a need to reach so far with the hitler comparisons. Especially when they are so vague like the earlier response to the list, which can easily be left to interpretation. We are probably all aware of the pictures of Ukrainian soldiers waving their swastika flag.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Most of that occurs here in the US as well as other countries. So corrupt governments are corrupt. Putin is probably a big enough turd on his own that there really isn’t a need to reach so far with the hitler comparisons. Especially when they are so vague like the earlier response to the list, which can easily be left to interpretation. We are probably all aware of the pictures of Ukrainian soldiers waving their swastika flag.
    Anyone who believes what happens in the USA is anywhere close to what is happening in russia is a fool. Its not even close. Its like saying because you drive 5 or 10mph over the speed limit that you might as well be NASCAR...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Anyone who believes what happens in the USA is anywhere close to what is happening in russia is a fool. Its not even close. Its like saying because you drive 5 or 10mph over the speed limit that you might as well be NASCAR...

You’re the one that pointed out the criteria. I just showed the flaws in it. Perhaps you shouldn’t have made the list so similar to what occurs here and throughout the world. Perhaps you should have made a list of things that were more specific to Hitler. But that may have been tougher to relate Putin to.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You’re the one that pointed out the criteria. I just showed the flaws in it. Perhaps you shouldn’t have made the list so similar to what occurs here and throughout the world. Perhaps you should have made a list of things that were more specific to Hitler. But that may have been tougher to relate Putin to.
    Your weak attempt at equivocation doesn't make my list flawed.

If you could point out facts where my list was in some great error, where in reality russia was promoting free speech or had free and fair elections or where prisoner's could expect to not be beaten or tortured, then you might have a point.

I really dont know why you are so bent on "America is just as bad" when it comes to russia. It's an little odd how you (as with all russian media) rather than acknowledge the faults of russia, want to turn and say "but America does xyz" (wheter true or not).

I also dont think you understand logic...

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Your weak attempt at equivocation doesn't make my list flawed.

If you could point out facts where my list was in some great error, where in reality russia was promoting free speech or had free and fair elections or where prisoner's could expect to not be beaten or tortured, then you might have a point.

I really dont know why you are so bent on "America is just as bad" when it comes to russia. It's an little odd how you (as with all russian media) rather than acknowledge the faults of russia, want to turn and say "but America does xyz" (wheter true or not).

I also dont think you understand logic...

I didn’t say the things were not true. I said you’re describing most corrupt governments including our own, so you didn’t show that Putin is just like Hitler. The next thing on your list would have likely been that Hitler was a man, therefore other people who are men are just like Hitler.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I didn’t say the things were not true. I said you’re describing most corrupt governments including our own, so you didn’t show that Putin is just like Hitler. The next thing on your list would have likely been that Hitler was a man, therefore other people who are men are just like Hitler.
    Roll-eyes...

Top Bottom