• ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You did give your word.
    Your elected officials gave it on behalf of our nation and as you elected them to speak and act on your behalf, in the interest of our nation, you gave your word as a citizen to protect Ukraine.

"I didn't sign that contract, my lawyer (who I chose and gave the authority to) did" isnt going to fly...

You don't have to like it, but its a fact that we freely gave our sacred word to Ukraine back in the 1990s to get them to join the NPT and are obligated by honor to fulfill our vows.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    you might hire a lawyer and be ok with them doing whatever they want regardless of whether you approve of it, but I’m not, and most people don’t either. Another bad comparison.

Are you a supporter of gun control just because politicians have signed it into law?
    DK Firearms

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    you might hire a lawyer and be ok with them doing whatever they want regardless of whether you approve of it, but I’m not, and most people don’t either. Another bad comparison.

Are you a supporter of gun control just because politicians have signed it into law?
    Instead of saying you dont like it (no one expected you would) and it was a bad comparison, would it be possible for you to use logic and reason to describe why my examples are bad? Liking or disliking, doesn't make it a good or bad example.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My unpopular opinion: Ukraine(Nato) v Russia is extended wargame. Just excuse to test out next gen warfare: drones, etc.

Mil Industrial complex needs to deplete stockpiles to justify new orders. Another tax.

Fear is big motivator- got Nato few new members. Concessions will be provided to participants- some oil, a port or 2.

The soldiers are expendable, unfortunately.

I ‘’liked’’ to express agreement, not pleasure !

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Instead of saying you dont like it (no one expected you would) and it was a bad comparison, would it be possible for you to use logic and reason to describe why my examples are bad? Liking or disliking, doesn't make it a good or bad example.

Using the pregnancy example, your examples are bad because there are no similarities between the situations. A woman getting pregnant is the direct result of two peoples actions. However, your suggestion that politicians giving their word to Ukraine means that I, or anyone else did as well doesn’t make sense. In the US we do not vote on actions an administration takes. We don’t even vote directly for our president. We have people who are paying taxes, and now voting who weren’t even alive when that promise was made to Ukraine. Also, nobody ever got their side piece pregnant 20 years before they were born.

Here are a couple of better examples:
    The Paris Climate Accords, which one administration agreed to, and the next backed out of.
    The Iran nuclear deal, which one andministration agreed to, and the next backed out of.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Using the pregnancy example, your examples are bad because there are no similarities between the situations. A woman getting pregnant is the direct result of two peoples actions. However, your suggestion that politicians giving their word to Ukraine means that I, or anyone else did as well doesn’t make sense. In the US we do not vote on actions an administration takes. We don’t even vote directly for our president. We have people who are paying taxes, and now voting who weren’t even alive when that promise was made to Ukraine. Also, nobody ever got their side piece pregnant 20 years before they were born.

Here are a couple of better examples:
    The Paris Climate Accords, which one administration agreed to, and the next backed out of.
    The Iran nuclear deal, which one andministration agreed to, and the next backed out of.
    <>

OK, We have your point. . . . .

But, ‘’backed out’’ certainly conveys the wrong impression.

<>

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    When one.party agrees to the terms of a civil agreement and then at a later date opts out....that is backing out.
    When one party agrees to protect a second party if they give up their best means of defense and deterent to attack, and then renigs and fails to do defend them when they are attacked by the very people they agreed to defend you from,,,that is not backing out.
    That is what you call "Chicken Shit". If not out outright dasturdly and cowardly.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    When one.party agrees to the terms of a civil agreement and then at a later date opts out....that is backing out.
    When one party agrees to protect a second party if they give up their best means of defense and deterent to attack, and then renigs and fails to do defend them when they are attacked by the very people they agreed to defend you from,,,that is not backing out.
    That is what you call "Chicken Shit". If not out outright dasturdly and cowardly.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    That’s life with politics. We hold elections every 2 years and one of the things that influences those elections is people wanting to undo what has happened the previous 2-4 years. if you don’t like it then make better decisions in the first place and others won’t come back and fix the mistakes you support. The Iran nuclear deal was bad for both us and Israel who is supposed to be our ally and good for Iran, who is our, annd Israel’s enemy. If you call backing out of it cowardly, that’s still better than aiding Iran, or at least the half of the country that voted Trump thinks so.

<>

OK, We have your point. . . . .

But, ‘’backed out’’ certainly conveys the wrong impression.

<>
    Then you can replace it with whatever words you’d like.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That’s life with politics. We hold elections every 2 years and one of the things that influences those elections is people wanting to undo what has happened the previous 2-4 years. if you don’t like it then make better decisions in the first place and others won’t come back and fix the mistakes you support. The Iran nuclear deal was bad for both us and Israel who is supposed to be our ally and good for Iran, who is our, annd Israel’s enemy. If you call backing out of it cowardly, that’s still better than aiding Iran, or at least the half of the country that voted Trump thinks so.

For all your infantile ranting and rage, it boils down to "that's life with politics" for you?

You are willing to turn and walk away from people we promised to help after taking away their own ability to help themselves because they trusted us because "that's life with politics"?

You are advocating allowing people we promised to help to die at other's hands because "that's life with politics"?

Politics are a direct reflection of the electorate. "Politics" isnt something you do outside your moral convictions because it is expedient.

Should the our rights whochbare enshrined in the amendments to our Constitution be revoked, it seems it is you who would say "that's life with politics" and began acting the tyrant and supporting others who did the same.

"That's life with politics" is a globalist excuse to do what they want with other's lives because it is convenient at the moment and it shows the downright evil of people who are willing to turn back on their word whatever the excuse.

"Politics" is how you treat your family and neighbors, scaled up to a city, state or national level. "That's life with me" has exactly the same meaning because YOUR choices, actions and beliefs ARE politics.

"That's life with politics" is one of the most foolish, evil, tyrannical, disgusting statements anyone could say and I despise the statement and the speaker.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    For all your infantile ranting and rage, it boils down to "that's life with politics" for you?

You are willing to turn and walk away from people we promised to help after taking away their own ability to help themselves because they trusted us because "that's life with politics"?

You are advocating allowing people we promised to help to die at other's hands because "that's life with politics"?

Politics are a direct reflection of the electorate. "Politics" isnt something you do outside your moral convictions because it is expedient.

Should the our rights whochbare enshrined in the amendments to our Constitution be revoked, it seems it is you who would say "that's life with politics" and began acting the tyrant and supporting others who did the same.

"That's life with politics" is a globalist excuse to do what they want with other's lives because it is convenient at the moment and it shows the downright evil of people who are willing to turn back on their word whatever the excuse.

"Politics" is how you treat your family and neighbors, scaled up to a city, state or national level. "That's life with me" has exactly the same meaning because YOUR choices, actions and beliefs ARE politics.

"That's life with politics" is one of the most foolish, evil, tyrannical, disgusting statements anyone could say and I despise the statement and the speaker.

lol. You make posts like this, yet you’ve also made other posts where you seemed to have begun to figure out that our current government doesn’t actually give a shit about the Ukrainians.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    lol. You make posts like this, yet you’ve also made other posts where you seemed to have begun to figure out that our current government doesn’t actually give a shit about the Ukrainians.
    I've said from the very beginning that I dont think the left gaf about Ukraine, that they painted themselves into a corner trying to tie russia to Trump.

The question isnt about some feeling, its about right and wrong, which is right or wrong regardless of the feeling at the moment.

"That's life with politics" is a despicable, disgusting, abhorrent statement even without considering the death and destruction that attitude has caused not only Ukraine but the world.

Remember the Kurds during the Gulf War?

Remember our interpreters from Afganistan?

Remember all the promise our nation has made then disregarded saying "that's life with politics"?

"That's life with politics" is the epitome of globilism and totalitarianism and tyranny.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Maybe: ’’Corrected a major error’’?

<?>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I've said from the very beginning that I dont think the left gaf about Ukraine, that they painted themselves into a corner trying to tie russia to Trump.

The question isnt about some feeling, its about right and wrong, which is right or wrong regardless of the feeling at the moment.

"That's life with politics" is a despicable, disgusting, abhorrent statement even without considering the death and destruction that attitude has caused not only Ukraine but the world.

Remember the Kurds during the Gulf War?

Remember our interpreters from Afganistan?

Remember all the promise our nation has made then disregarded saying "that's life with politics"?

"That's life with politics" is the epitome of globilism and totalitarianism and tyranny.

Right would have been not pushing toward a proxy war situation to begin with, not pushing for it and then pretending we are helping them while American and ukranian politicians line their pockets at the expense of the Ukrainians and American general populations. Right would be not aiding countries that are financing opposing sides of wars that countries we are “supporting” are involved in. Right would be not making commitments to protect so many counties that it would create vulnerabilities that our enemies can exploit. Right would be not prioritizing other countries over ours.

People shouldn’t make promises that they can’t keep. It’s that simple. How many promises should I commit you to without asking your input?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Right would have been not pushing toward a proxy war situation to begin with, not pushing for it and then pretending we are helping them while American and ukranian politicians line their pockets at the expense of the Ukrainians and American general populations. Right would be not aiding countries that are financing opposing sides of wars that countries we are “supporting” are involved in. Right would be not making commitments to protect so many counties that it would create vulnerabilities that our enemies can exploit. Right would be not prioritizing other countries over ours.

People shouldn’t make promises that they can’t keep. It’s that simple. How many promises should I commit you to without asking your input?
    <>

Don’t y’all think there should be a plebiscite in Donbas to see what the folks who LIVE THERE prefer ?

If they truly don’t want to be in Ukraine, their wishes should be respected!

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Who pushed for a proxy war?
    No one did. Putin saw a weak USA and made his move.

We should stop "pretending" to help and actually help in meaningful and decisive ways.

We should stop aiding both sides, we should impose stronger economic sanctions on russia.

The USA meddles too much, but in some cases, when a sovereign nation looking for freedom is brazenly and unjustifiable attacked, we should help, especially when we gave our word to do just that.

There is a special place in hell for those that make excuses to avoid their obligations.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

We should stop "pretending" to help and actually help in meaningful and decisive ways.

We should stop aiding both sides, we should impose stronger economic sanctions on russia.

The USA meddles too much, but in some cases, when a sovereign nation looking for freedom is brazenly and unjustifiable attacked, we should help, especially when we gave our word to do just that.

There is a special place in hell for those that make excuses to avoid their obligations.

<>

“USA meddles too much” !

The understatement of our era !

<>

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

Well you did get one thing right…

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    8e8aceed6965b9966707f709f5ccfd44.jpg
    447fa23c391c24abdaa09019e62fd63d.jpg
    f2bb49747943d0edb482eac5335b93c1.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well you did get one thing right…
    You're a scummy globalist willing to let people die because they believed the USA when our nation gave them our word and a fool to not be willing to say russia is wrong to have invaded a free and independent Ukraine.

Its scummier than driving an hour or two to meet someone who said they want to buy a gun then they low-ball you when you get there.

What's sad is BigRed doesn't realize your attitude of "that's life with politics" is why his booty gets plundered with such regularity, not because of the occasional and rare support for a independent sovereign nation that was invaded and has its people indiscriminately killed daily.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom