• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Long as Zelinksy has the dirt on emperor potato head he'll continue to exstort U.S. !

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dude, really? That line yet again?

The dirt Zelensky has is that Biden was the "quid pro quo" culprit, not Trump. Biden got the previous Ukrainian government to ditch the prosecutor and bury the evidence against his little cokehead son. And that was the government Russia wanted in place.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Tell me why we're gonna send another 24 BILLION to Zelenksy....cause it's gonna happen. When it does don't worry I won't come back and say TOLD YA SO .

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Tell me why we're gonna send another 24 BILLION to Zelenksy....cause it's gonna happen. When it does don't worry I won't come back and say TOLD YA SO .

It's a damn sight better than spending trillions, plus American lives fighting Russia directly. Putin dug this hole, let's help Ukraine bury him in it.

Appeasing totalitarian invaders has never gone well, and it never will.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    We have invaders, were do you live? Haven't noticed...how nice for you.

Man, you're regurgitating all the same tired lines. As if we can't deal with the border without cutting off aid to Ukraine - we absolutely can. The government just won't. Isolationism won't change that.

Are you going to trot out the "we're spending our children into debt over Ukraine" line next? It's just as tired as the other fallacies.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    When character is clearly displayed, then it's hardly an assumption. As for the quality of my other arguments, well, I present my sources and let others read them. Not everyone here is willing to...which also leads me to doubt the validity of their "information". Presenting opinions, sourced news articles and analysis, and discussing the situation is exactly where it should end. Some folks are incapable of participating in a discussion like that.
    I don't see that an opinion written by a member is an expression of one's character.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I don't see that an opinion written by a member is an expression of one's character.
    Presenting an opinion isn't. Refusing to back their opinion up with any sources or facts, while insisting that any information given with sources and facts is wrong and their opinion is factual, is an expression of character. Denying that they said something when all you have to do is scroll up to see that they said it is also an expression of character.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Man, you're regurgitating all the same tired lines. As if we can't deal with the border without cutting off aid to Ukraine - we absolutely can. The government just won't. Isolationism won't change that.

Are you going to trot out the "we're spending our children into debt over Ukraine" line next? It's just as tired as the other fallacies.
    I have blood ties over their, and and HATE Comunisim... time to face the truth, the RED is here!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have blood ties over their, and and HATE Comunisim... time to face the truth, the RED is here!

So we just let it gobble people up like it did in the 50s and 60s? Putin's neo-Soviet ambition shouldn't go unchecked. And if there's a home team we can help check them, I don't see a problem with that. Or should we wait a few years till we're in a direct conflict with them?

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    So we just let it gobble people up like it did in the 50s and 60s? Putin's neo-Soviet ambition shouldn't go unchecked. And if there's a home team we can help check them, I don't see a problem with that. Or should we wait a few years till we're in a direct conflict with them?

Presenting an opinion isn't. Refusing to back their opinion up with any sources or facts, while insisting that any information given with sources and facts is wrong and their opinion is factual, is an expression of character. Denying that they said something when all you have to do is scroll up to see that they said it is also an expression of character.
    BS

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How many allies do we have, we don't even take car of America!
    Really, how many allies do we have right now! Don't tell me Canada, their raging commies, Australia, the same Mexico Don't joke..... and how many times has this admin screwed Israel? UK has its own mess.
    This isn't an America should do stuff on the border or a biden is a potato thread. it's a thread about Ukraine, not American political priorities.

I would very much like to see this thread be a for news about Ukraine as the title suggests and not see it ruined yet again.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    It's 24 billion more dollars, I swore to protect and defend against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, 24 billion more dollars $$$$$$ 24 BILLION more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom