• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarbyFett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Tyler
    (Tyler) WTT Interarms .243&Swiss k31 for (Now Open!)

Opening up my trade interests. I don't need money so no sales for now, just trades.

Want to trade:

Nice Interarms Marx X in .243 with Weaver Classic K Series 4x 38mm scope, Brownells Latigo Quick Set sling, butler creek scope covers. Also includes 2 snap caps and about 12-13 rounds of .243. Ive only fired a few rounds from it, I was plinking with friends and didn't feel like taking the time to sight in the scope. Wood has scuffs and some dings, but its in great condition. $525 trade value
    AND/OR
    Walnut Swiss K31. Metal is in good condition, thin bluing in some spots but no pitting. Wood is solid but dinged up after who knows how many years in Swiss Militiamans closet. No shots fired by me. 2 stripper clips included. $300 Trade value
    AND/OR
    Bulgarian Makarov shown in the picture. Bluing is great, 50 rounds shot by me. Includes the 2 magazines, holster and tool. Has a subtle import mark on the frame, no billboard on the slide. 275 Trade Value

Looking for:
    First and foremost, a nice quality M1 Carbine(no Blue Sky or Reproduction). CMP Certificate a bonus. Mixmaster is fine, just looking for something not shot out.

Would consider a very nice Garand. Considering the price they are still available from the CMP, a nice Service grade.

I have a fondness for Leverguns (Rossi 92 trapper in 357 would be the cats pajamas), Wheel guns(both single and double action), Wouldn't mind a coach gun or Remington 870 Police. Open to all offers!

2-1_zps8a037470.jpg

1_zpsbcf08c75.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Sorry to say that I will not part with either my M1 Carbine or Garand, however I am interested in your Bulgarian Makarov. Would you consider selling it separately?

DarbyFett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Tyler
    At the moment no. I am waiting to see if any trade offers come in. I'll get back to you if I don't hear anything.

Top Bottom