Patriot Mobile

Two local Texas-made knives (RRIW & Keith Murr), Fender Vibrolux Reverb guitar amp

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carbohydrates

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Dallas
    1. Keith Murr coffin handle. 4" 154CM blade, black micarta scales with red spacers. Excellent knife with from Arkansas a Kydex sheath. It came with a leather wrap, but I've purchased and am including a Blade-Tech clip as well. Minor wear on the very corner of the micarta at the crossguard; just sheath wear from drawing and re-sheathing it. Asking $150!

l3DOET5l.jpg

huTbRKul.jpg

uICFiw2l.jpg

EwWyAQUl.jpg

2. Rock River Iron Works Hunter Skinner. 4" 154CM with a nice thick blade. Texas-made, of course. G10 scales with a very Wilson Combat-esque scallop. Kydex sheath with a Blade-Tech clip. Absolute nicest knife I own, by far. No damage, marked with GG2G's logo on one side of the blade as I believe this was part of a run crafted exclusively for the store. Asking $250.

DpZGjTTl.jpg

FECLEXNl.jpg

2aaxlxPl.jpg

3. Fender Vibrolux Reverb 2x10 40w amp. This is the Pro Tube series Vibrolux, black face and silver cloth. It's been in storage for a while and I kinda forgot about it, but it's been well maintained with fresh tubes and such. The reverb circuit is not working and I don't know why. Never bothered fixing it because I don't use it. Super clean, no rips in the cloth, no tears in the tolex, but dusty from storage, hah. Cost $1200 new, but given that I don't have the time or effort to look into the reverb tank, I'm asking $500. No pics at the moment; it's in my car right now.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Damn I like that Murr... how about you come out for a pig hunt and happen to forget that one? Kidding, let me see if I can scrape up the cash for yet another knife I don't need.

Top Bottom