Gun Zone Deals

Two gunmen open fire outside anti-Islam event at Garland ISD facility, police say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Most likely just a plate carrier with nothing in it, or maybe a foam backer to take up the space. Journalists are not accurate in anything they report. They are pretty much like lower class politicians. If it sells they write it; no need to fact check.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Government failure.

We pay taxes so we can have protection from attacks like this.
    We give up freedoms so we can have protection from attacks like this.
    We give up privacy so attacks like this can be prevented.

Yet, here we are.

Government failure.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Most likely just a plate carrier with nothing in it, or maybe a foam backer to take up the space. Journalists are not accurate in anything they report. They are pretty much like lower class politicians. If it sells they write it; no need to fact check.

May have just been a tactical vest with a bunch of crap in it.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    May have just been a tactical vest with a bunch of crap in it.

4905715_460s.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Put on your tin foil hat -

maybe the NSA wanted it to happen. Maybe they want terrorist attacks so they can justify more action against the freedom of US citizens. Maybe the gov wanted more attacks to happen so they can grow and enslave us all in the name of safety.

Patriot Act is do for a reuptake. Scare the public into supporting it. I'm sure the powers to be hoped for more blood shed. Something a whole lot more frightening. Something they could really stick their teeth in. Play even more people for fools.

The vest thing was added. Remember how they're trying to band it.

Evidently lots of people had a bet on the out come.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm gonna slide this in here. Maybe it'll change gears for some folks. Maybe not.

Here's a micro English lesson. These definitions are separated on purpose.

conspiracy - definition of conspiracy by The Free Dictionary

Theory | Definition of theory by Merriam-Webster

Tinfoil before it was created, was theorized to work. Now your casserole doesn't burn on top.

Theory for a minute. Just one single minute. Throw pure logic at this.

Was the attack planned, false flag? What supports this? What's the purpose?

Or,

The attack was actually ISIS, Ben Laden's cousin, a dentist assistant/jihad master mind. That if it's on Twitter it's gotta be true. What supports this? What's the purpose?

Or,

It was just two pissed off guys wanting to shoot up an art festival. That felt such event was so offensive, it was worth dying for?

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Government failure.

We pay taxes so we can have protection from attacks like this.
    We give up freedoms so we can have protection from attacks like this.
    We give up privacy so attacks like this can be prevented.

Yet, here we are.

Government failure.

you had me at "government failure"

that's what they do best after ...over tax, over spend and under produce

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm gonna slide this in here. Maybe it'll change gears for some folks. Maybe not.

Tinfoil before it was created, was theorized to work. Now your casserole doesn't burn on top.

Or,

The attack was actually ISIS, Ben Laden's cousin, a dentist assistant/jihad master mind. That if it's on Twitter it's gotta be true. What supports this? What's the purpose?

Who benefits from the aftermath?

Or,

It was just two pissed off guys wanting to shoot up an art festival. That felt such event was so offensive, it was worth dying for?

edited to add relative question to other good questions

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014

Or,

Or,

I'ma agree with the last option. It's the whole lone wolf theory crap. I believe they were losers in search of "the truth" and found ISIS to be the answer.

I'm sure we'll have more like them. It's what ISIS is hoping for, too, bc they know to do any real damage here would require more than they are probably capable of at the moment. If they get some lone wolf scenarios that are moderately successful, that may change though. We must be vigilant.

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    The more I think about it, the more I think these were 2 more "me too" idiots.

We got this dog who is NOT alpha, prolly well past omega! But wants to play with the other dogs. My daughter labelled her as a 'me too'. This dog tries to insert herself into the play, but is ignored by the other dogs. She's sweet, but pitiful, too.

That's these two. A pair of nothings who decide Islam will be their recognition.

They drove all the way straight through from Phoenix to Garland, and did not stop to plan a single thing. I can imagine the chitchat - "We'll be martyrs and heroes. They'll sing songs to our glory. We'll be welcomed by allah."Not a thought to real tactics as they had, at best, a Google Earth view of the terrain.

They drove directly up to a parking entrance (thanks Garmin) to encounter a cop with a massive, solid pair of brass ones. No planning, no recon, no advance planning except to acquire some firearms (gee this KelTec 2000 looks mean, lemme git this one - it'll kill a million infidels).

So what? They got a couple'a guns and decided it'd be super simple to just drive up and waste a mess of infidels.

Morons. Me-too morons at that.

Last edited:

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    Most likely changed from "single Officer" to SWAT to protect the single officer. Most likely the FBI didn't have Simpson on an active case with surveillance (need lots of folks for that) or using a Pen Register Trap & Trace w/Cell Site and GPS (Phase II E-911). Electronic surveillance like that costs a good bit of coin every month with so many techniques lit up. He was a known sympathizer of ISIS to the FBI due to a former investigation. I'd like to find out more about the electronic communication that was possibly passed between the FBI and the Garland PD.
    There's not enough Special Agents at the FBI to keep tabs on every possible terrorist, La Cosa Nostra member, computer hacker, for-profit file trader, skimming accountant/businessman, dirty politician, motorcycle gang member, health care defrauding doctor, etc.

Top Bottom