IMG_6736.jpeg
    Military Camp

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I'm glad I work from home 100% of the time and it will be on a Monday. I'll just step outside, say "cool" and then go back to work. I can only imagine the number of people who will stop in traffic to look or worse, keep driving and cause even more wrecks on the nearby highway.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    From what I've seen, my house is in one of the best areas to view the eclipse.

I have a bedroom that is available if anyone is interested for $200.00 for 24 hours. There will be NO eclipse glasses,drinks or food but you will have 1 (one) restroom session and you will have to share the bed with Miss kat.

Miss Kat and the bedroom is shown below.

ooops 001.JPG

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    From what I've seen, my house is in one of the best areas to view the eclipse.

I have a bedroom that is available if anyone is interested for $200.00 for 24 hours. There will be NO eclipse glasses,drinks or food but you will have 1 (one) restroom session and you will have to share the bed with Miss kat.

Miss Kat and the bedroom is shown below.

View attachment 443554

You should really be charging 4000 for it be American and price gouge

TRam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Crawford, TX
    And that is NOT price gouging. If someone pays your rate than good for you and good for them. If they do not then oh well. Everyone will move on.

Now, if that room was somehow a necessity,.....

But it IS A NECESSITY! You do not understand. This is a ONCE in a LIFETIME event. Don't you get that? Many people, my sister for example, this is a necessity. What you think is a necessity or not is irrelevant to others.

Gas may be a necessity for you one day, but not anyone else. Just because you don't want the food you still have in your house, does not make buying more food today a necessity.

Not certain we can ID "what is or is not" for for others. I do think price gouging is much easier to ID.

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I'm glad I work from home 100% of the time and it will be on a Monday. I'll just step outside, say "cool" and then go back to work. I can only imagine the number of people who will stop in traffic to look or worse, keep driving and cause even more wrecks on the nearby highway.

Same here..hell, there's a good chance I might nap right through it. :laughing:
    sleeping-professor-hubert-j-farnsworth.gif

Top Bottom