• ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    <snif>

... no one mentioned any of the games I worked on - Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Spiderman series, Delta Force series, Darksiders 1 and 2...

you really know how to hurt a guy.

<snif>

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    &lt;snif&gt;

... no one mentioned any of the games I worked on - Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Spiderman series, Delta Force series, Darksiders 1 and 2...

you really know how to hurt a guy.

&lt;snif&gt;

What do you mean "worked on"?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    What do you mean "worked on"?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I was the Lead Designer on COD: Big Red One, and Delta Force. I was a senior contributing designer on the others... I make mobile (iPhone) games now because I needed a break from making big-budget (i.e. high stress) titles.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Where is the best place to walk in &amp; buy PC video games now days?

About the only place that carries a decent number is Best Buy that I'm aware of. I buy most of my games over Steam or Origin online though. Occasionally I'll go into best buy if I want a hard copy but I'll usually just get my buddy at Nvidia to send me one in that situation.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I was the Lead Designer on COD: Big Red One, and Delta Force. I was a senior contributing designer on the others... I make mobile (iPhone) games now because I needed a break from making big-budget (i.e. high stress) titles.

That's unreal. I agree with Stumpy though. COD BRO was definitely a game changer. What kind of mobile games have you worked on/are working on if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    That's unreal. I agree with Stumpy though. COD BRO was definitely a game changer. What kind of mobile games have you worked on/are working on if you don't mind me asking?

My business partner and I just opened our mobile game studio on January. I can't tell you what we're working on yet but I can tell you that if you liked Spyhunter you might want to give our game a look when it comes out in a month... Mobiles games are a whole different animal than console or PC games and we're fledglings at it but we're getting better and better every day I'll let you guys know the title when it comes out.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    My business partner and I just opened our mobile game studio on January. I can't tell you what we're working on yet but I can tell you that if you liked Spyhunter you might want to give our game a look when it comes out in a month... Mobiles games are a whole different animal than console or PC games and we're fledglings at it but we're getting better and better every day I'll let you guys know the title when it comes out.

Please do. I may even buy another ipod touch just so I can check them out.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    About the only place that carries a decent number is Best Buy that I'm aware of. I buy most of my games over Steam or Origin online though. Occasionally I'll go into best buy if I want a hard copy but I'll usually just get my buddy at Nvidia to send me one in that situation.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Thanks

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1) Jedi Knight II (specifically II, the others just felt "off" to me)
    2) Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942
    3) Homeworld
    4) Shogo
    5) Command & Conquer Red Alert
    6) Duke Nukem 3D
    7) Unreal Tournament
    8) Wolfenstein 3D
    9) Carmageddon
    10) Quarantine

Decent gets an honorable mention for it's motion sickness inducing true 360° movement.

Top Bottom