APOD Firearms

SOLD [Tomball/Spring/Cypress] Westernfield M175B 20 Ga shotty - Reduced - $50 OBO

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
WesternField Model M175B 20 Ga, "C-Lect choke", bolt action, 26" barrel, chambered for 2 3/4" and 3" shells, blind box mag

The stock is rough, but the action all seems good to go (I have limited experience with bolt action shotties). I will post a couple more detailed pictures shortly.

westernfield175b.jpg
Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not terribly concerned about the price, I mostly put one on here for the rules. I just want it to go to someone who can use it. If someone can make use of this, feel free to make an offer.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm headed to 59 from the coast next week. I'll be happy to take this off your hands and have it PROUDLY ride on the tractor with me.

Your asking price is fine. I'll give you notice a couple of days in advance and perhaps we can meet up somewhere in the Tomball area.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm headed to 59 from the coast next week. I'll be happy to take this off your hands and have it PROUDLY ride on the tractor with me.

Your asking price is fine. I'll give you notice a couple of days in advance and perhaps we can meet up somewhere in the Tomball area.

Sounds good, just let me know. We can certainly find a place to meet.

Charlie

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had one when I was about 13 or 14 that I tried to shoot dove with (wasn't the gun's fault!). I liked it. If I was closer I'd take it off your hands!

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith