• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Holy hell dude. Stop going off on unrelated tangents to comments and questions. I’ll shake your hand and hang out at a meet but dude please stop with this nonsense.
    My point to all this different tangents is drive home what I believe is going on. Maybe some of you have the same idea or not. But I think, as honorable it is to be patriotic and protest or whatever, the ones who seek to control you and I, have that already figured and thought that out. They’re planning on us doing just that. They’re not planning on us to walking away, or freely do without or try to mend things with who we can or whatever in those directions. Its why they promote the things they do, hype things up on either side to keep us all divided and fighting and not working together. Think of how commercials are ran to demographically seduce people based on perceived and measured histograms. Like threatening to take guns, people run out and panic buy guns. Gas lines are “hacked”, people panic and buy gas, food shortages mentioned and people panic buy food and toilet paper. I am not saying to not try be independent, but at what point are you doing it because of diligence and then being used? IMHO, this is happening with the trump stuff, to distract against bank failures and whatever else is going on.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My point to all this different tangents is drive home what I believe is going on. Maybe some of you have the same idea or not. But I think, as honorable it is to be patriotic and protest or whatever, the ones who seek to control you and I, have that already figured and thought that out. They’re planning on us doing just that. They’re not planning on us to walking away, or freely do without or try to mend things with who we can or whatever in those directions. Its why they promote the things they do, hype things up on either side to keep us all divided and fighting and not working together. Think of how commercials are ran to demographically seduce people based on perceived and measured histograms. Like threatening to take guns, people run out and panic buy guns. Gas lines are “hacked”, people panic and buy gas, food shortages mentioned and people panic buy food and toilet paper. I am not saying to not try be independent, but at what point are you doing it because of diligence and then being used? IMHO, this is happening with the trump stuff, to distract against bank failures and whatever else is going on.
    If you and sasquatch ever set down over a beer, I'm going to hibernate.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    A PERON COULD SIT AROUND AND PONDER ON WHA-IFS UNTIL TH COWS COME HOME SINGINGBUT IN THE END IT'S JUST ANOTHER EXERCISE IN FUTILITYIN TRYING TO SOLVE PROBLEMS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST YET!
    My Dad used to say something on this line.....

1679372574410.png

Mr. Charlie.... he set it to music...

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Just a thought and highly triggering and inflammatory, just like the medical experimental warp speed ahead stuff.

Good friend of mine, mother just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, brain, lungs, ducking everywhere. Guess what else she has in common? Wild guess.

Something that hit me when all this stuff started and referenced to those who honestly was trying to do the right thing and trusted those fucking bastards were labled sheep. That has stuck with me since inception of that, because I’m a religious person and associate that term with Jesus and his teachings. What do you think will happen, when if the predictions come true with what is happening to all those people (6billion total jabbed btw) goes to an early grave, and there ain’t nothing left but wolves and sheepdogs…? Just a thought and I am also guilty of preaching peace, so I am a little hypocritical and angry.. have a good day.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Just a thought and highly triggering and inflammatory, just like the medical experimental warp speed ahead stuff.

Good friend of mine, mother just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, brain, lungs, ducking everywhere. Guess what else she has in common? Wild guess.

Something that hit me when all this stuff started and referenced to those who honestly was trying to do the right thing and trusted those fucking bastards were labled sheep. That has stuck with me since inception of that, because I’m a religious person and associate that term with Jesus and his teachings. What do you think will happen, when if the predictions come true with what is happening to all those people (6billion total jabbed btw) goes to an early grave, and there ain’t nothing left but wolves and sheepdogs…? Just a thought and I am also guilty of preaching peace, so I am a little hypocritical and angry.. have a good day.
    Prayer sent for your friend, his Mom & their whole Family....

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    These posts would serve a purpose in the post whore thread.

Remember we have a goal. Half a million posts in that thread by Jan 7 2032.

Since seekertwo posts don't count, these 334 would come in handy as we speed along twords that goal.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    These posts would serve a purpose in the post whore thread.

Remember we have a goal. Half a million posts in that thread by Jan 7 2032.

Since seekertwo posts don't count, these 334 would come in handy as we speed along twords that goal.
    Yinz got big faith...

10yrs?

Two eternities fer anything to do with cornfuzers..... :roflfunny:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When a country’s citizens fear its military, is there really freedom left? That things are so bad, that trust is broken, the people who swore to protect turn against its own? Is that even possible for that to happen? How far have we fallen, to get to that point?
    Done by decades of manipulation of our media, bureaucracy, & educational systems.

Ten percent of the left is EVIL; the other 90% is brainwashed to the point of STUPIDITY.

We are not guaranteed any “win”.

”To the death!”

?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom