• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I live in corpus. I chose to relocate here in 2012. We love the beach. We love taquerias. People that tell you there's nothing to do here obviously aren't people you should hang out with.
    Buy a home in a good neighborhood as soon as you can. My homes value went up over 10k in a year.
    Theres an indoor range that goes out to 50 yds, Starry, and the gun club.

The gun club has plenty of stuff for you to do.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I appreciate that. As far as employment; right now I do inside sales for HVAC equipment, mostly 3 phase commercial, and multi family, like apartment complexes. In Victoria I sold water works and industrial valves and fittings. I'm not opposed to trying something new or getting my hands dirty.
    There's a few HVAC contractors here. A quick search will get you phone numbers for their offices.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Best of luck, I truly mean that. I was in a similar situation about 5 or 6 years ago when I decided to gamble everything and move to Houston. Even got laid off from the job that brought me here. I saw some desperate times, but I really embraced Jeremiah 29:11 and believed it with all of my heart and soul. The Lord blessed me with the best professional opportunity ever when I was at my lowest. Faith and attitude can get you further than most other things.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thanks Scott. I really appreciate that.

My wife just got home. She really wants to go, I can tell. She wants me to be the one to say yes we are outta here. I can tell though she really misses her mom. I seen her looking at houses online. Looks like we will be headed down pretty soon.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

My wife just got home. She really wants to go, I can tell. She wants me to be the one to say yes we are outta here. I can tell though she really misses her mom. I seen her looking at houses online. Looks like we will be headed down pretty soon.

So be it.
    Wishing y'all the best.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Best of luck, I truly mean that. I was in a similar situation about 5 or 6 years ago when I decided to gamble everything and move to Houston. Even got laid off from the job that brought me here. I saw some desperate times, but I really embraced Jeremiah 29:11 and believed it with all of my heart and soul. The Lord blessed me with the best professional opportunity ever when I was at my lowest. Faith and attitude can get you further than most other things.
    Nuff said where GOD guides he provides

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

yehawww

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My phone is already going off. I'm trying to schedule interviews on the same day so I can knock them out in one trip. Thanks for all the support guys.
    Always want to see one of our own succeed. . Prayers up my brother kiss momma look her in the eyes say i love you! !!! And let's bolt

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    glad for ya Bigun..........I will sat this, make sure you got all your ducks in a row. This is an emotional time & an exciting one as well, just make sure you get everything lined out and try to thing of all the pros as well as the cons. All that being said......sounds like ya got it figured out. Good luck to ya Bigun!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    glad for ya Bigun..........I will sat this, make sure you got all your ducks in a row. This is an emotional time & an exciting one as well, just make sure you get everything lined out and try to thing of all the pros as well as the cons. All that being said......sounds like ya got it figured out. Good luck to ya Bigun!
    who the hell is this? ? Logic and big Greg in the same planet much less the same room. Just wow.
    Point is good though

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    who the hell is this? ? Logic and big Greg in the same planet much less the same room. Just wow.
    Point is good though
    heh............yeah, it is awkward.....It is sometimes easy to talk yerself into something when things are shitty, would hate for D and his family to be put in a bad spot just because they "jumped before they looked"

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    heh............yeah, it is awkward.....It is sometimes easy to talk yerself into something when things are shitty, would hate for D and his family to be put in a bad spot just because they "jumped before they looked"
    Tru dat. My credit got shot on a rush into it humbug. But sounds like momma hasa little parachute. Though. But like I said before. Prayers and faith will see you through.

Top Bottom