• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwomack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Would you want to bring a son, daughter or other guest? Yeah, I'd want to be able to bring a +1

Would you be willing to put some "sweat equity" into constructing trails, blinds, feed plots,etc.? No problem

How far are you willing to travel from your hometown? ~150mi radius from Austin area

Do you have equipment you would leave on a secured property for other members to use? Not at the moment but I could probably scrounge up a "camp truck" at some point.

Are you OK with the idea of trophy fees if a landowner required pay based on bagged game? hell no

Are you comfortable with another hunter consuming alcohol? only if you hand me one too

Would you sign a liability waiver to put a landowner at ease? sure

What kind of amenities do you consider necessary at your potential campsite? A hole to shit in? Really, I don't need much. I'd like access to it year round to just go camping in the off season.

How many acres are we talking? Budget?

Bassiclly im in this boat as well....in would love a place to hunt deer, hogs, turkey, dove, and maybe even fish/shot on. So with all this in mind I'm interested....

from the beyond.....or just my smartphone....not sure really!!!
    Hurley's Gold

a44mag4dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would you want to bring a son, daughter or other guest? Yeah, I'd want to be able to bring a +1

Would you be willing to put some "sweat equity" into constructing trails, blinds, feed plots,etc.? No problem

How far are you willing to travel from your hometown? ~150mi radius from Austin area

Do you have equipment you would leave on a secured property for other members to use? Not at the moment but I could probably scrounge up a "camp truck" at some point.

Are you OK with the idea of trophy fees if a landowner required pay based on bagged game? hell no

Are you comfortable with another hunter consuming alcohol? only if you hand me one too

Would you sign a liability waiver to put a landowner at ease? sure

What kind of amenities do you consider necessary at your potential campsite? A hole to shit in? Really, I don't need much. I'd like access to it year round to just go camping in the off season.

+1 ^^^^

I am looking for something like this myself. I am overseas right now but plan on being home some time around August.

I would be happy with someone to allow me to use their land to primative camp so I can get away from the rat race.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom