DK Firearms

Things you read or hear that make you mad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    M911,

Science supports that when genetically tested, if you're male, you test as a "MALE" and vice versa irrespective of hormones taken or surgery had.

If you go through all the weird surgeries, not just genitally, but adams apple shaving, removing bone from the jawline for a more feminine look if you're a guy and on and on, sorry old boy or girl, you're still a boy or girl, albeit now a man made freak.

Yes, I understand there's still a number of gays in the closet who come across as manly men while wearing frilly under (gag) things, but they're a different story.

So-called 'gender reassignment surgery' is the in thing with a certain sub-section of the mentally ill.

They do need help, but pretending to be what they're not isn't helping them, unless your definition of help is being an facilitator of mental illness.

Back on track: Pre-owned cars/trucks - I hate that term.

This euphemism is somehow supposed to make the seller's product more appealing.

It doesn't work for me. How do I know the pre-owner (BS made up word) treated the vehicle with proper maintenance, didn't drive it half in and half out of the surf when drunk, as a one time acquaintance liked to do or drove over what should have driven over by only slow moving 4 wheel drive vehicles?

I'm sure you get the picture.

Just say "used" and be done with it.
    I have a pre-owned girlfriend. That's how all of them come.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I have a pre-owned girlfriend. That's how all of them come.

In the spirit of "way over the line," I'm not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole. Not that I have a ten foot pole, mind you...

For the thread: bambulance

Note: There's some history here. While various versions of this story go around the internet, I can authenticate it to an exact source (I've heard the original reel-to-reel tape). It was a "training call" for a recalcitrant dispatcher loathe to learn the new computer system, forcing him to use functions like "look up all locations by name" or "look up cross streets for similar locations." Those of you in Houston will recognize the streets as being in northwest Houston, relatively near the Spring/Klein area.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    "No I'm saying main?" Before you actually say something.
    No I dont know what you are saying because you haven't said anything yet.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "know what I'm saying" should come with a self administered punch in the face.

Moron, please don't utter that idiocy, but if you insist, knock your pea brain self out.

Top Bottom