• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thanks to GHG for posting a short clip from this earlier. Hopefully this conveys the absolute insanity that this social justice warrior bullshit has gotten to.

Lynx Defense

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I usually won't bother with a 1.5 hour YouTube vid, but this one is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Milo is brilliant but his basic stump speeches are pretty repetitive. The jokes are funny a couple of times but after hearing him use the same ones in 10 different venues, they wear a bit thin. This was a cool video for the variety.

Just FYI - The only Milo campus speech I've ever heard that was conducted in a basically civil atmosphere required all questions to be written and submitted to the moderator for recitation. They weren't edited and were read in the order received so that was fair; it just prevented people from making speeches from the floor. Also, the campus Republicans (who sponsored the event) promised to make a $5 donation to the Trump campaign for every interruption. Believe it or not, even though that audience was pretty hostile the talk went off pretty much without a hitch.

ETA: To see pretty much all of Milo's schtick in one go, try To see him under calmer circumstances where he can go more in-depth, check out his many interviews with Dave Rubin. Just search "Milo Yiannopoulos Dave Rubin" on Youtube.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not surprising. I kinda expected many of the responses would carry from one venue to the next fresh audience.

First time seeing it so it was all new to me. It gave the impression of originality which I'm thankful for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The panelists?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Crowder
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Hoff_Sommers

Those people causing problems in the audience are just your typical militant leftists who don't have any sense of self. They are not worth identifying.
    Other than Crowder, I've never heard of these people. What is their claim to fame? Or are these public speaking engagements what they do?

Sent from some where out there.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Other than Crowder, I've never heard of these people. What is their claim to fame? Or are these public speaking engagements what they do?
    Sommers is an old school feminist; wrote some books and other crap. I had never heard of Milo before, but apparently he is a Breitbart contributor. Crowder is pretty freak'n funny most of the time.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sommers is an old school feminist; wrote some books and other crap. I had never heard of Milo before, but apparently he is a Breitbart contributor. Crowder is pretty freak'n funny most of the time.

Milo is recent up and comer in the conservative media scene. He's been rising to prominence just in the past half year or so fighting against the social justice hordes.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    At first I understood the need for some to tone down the way they talk. I use to work at a shipyard, which historically was predominantly men, and many of the comments i.e. "The shipyard is no place for women", mainly spoken by the elder faction, was becoming far too much in an industry that is seeing more and more women in the workforce. But over the years it had gone from "tone down" to utter silence on the matter or "if you speak your mind it will be your job". "PC" has gone too far, to the point when I here the term "PC" it makes me cringe. I'm waiting for the day when I get reprimanded for saying "good morning" to someone whose feelings got hurt because they didn't want to have a good morning.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

I heard Milo talking about it on a podcast and so far as I could determine some of Triggly's friends were asking that the student journalist who recorded her be punished for recording and posting the video. I would guess it would be for exposing her to ridicule but the actual "charge" was not stated or I missed it.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Top Bottom