• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'm going. I've been before. Nothing but the regular gunshow stuff. Over priced guns, knives and gear. Sometimes you find a deal. I just go to get out of the house and kill sometime. Never to buy anything unless i see some good deals on parts and magazines.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I think I may go tomorrow just to see it first hand. Wonder if they will have any Mosin Nagants. I have been wanting one for a while, but was hoping to get my '03 C&R first so I didn't have to pay an FFL. If they have them locally, then I wouldn't have to pay the FFL fee, but I don't know if I could get them for as little as online, so may still be cheaper to wait for me to get a C&R.

johnso21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    Georgetown, TX
    I ended up going today, a few more vendors there than I would've thought, didn't see a single mosin but i also wasn't looking for one. I went through everything in about an hour but I was by myself. Alot of expensive firearms, probably on average about 50-100 more than what you could normally find but then again I'm sure you could wheel and deal a little bit. Plus if you plan on buying a gun be sure to bring cash. You get cash discounts at alot of the vendors (they had signs out that said as much). Standard gun show, 5-6 legit dealers, about 3-5 randoms, beef jerkey, knives, weird little crafts etc... didn't go to the ammo section so can't comment on the prices on ammo. it's 6 bucks and it was at least good to get out of the house if nothing else. I didn't buy anything but after seeing a few S&W bodyguard .380 semi's I think I might buy one. If anyone on these forums wants to sell it to me...

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yeah It was a bit bigger than last one I went to. I also didn't see any mosin's either. I try to trade a reflex and gripod I have but nobody was willing to deal. They wanted cash only. Oh well.

Top Bottom