Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    i hope Trump runs with Disantis. I saw too many people turn on him because Trump threw a fit when he realized he might have an actual challenger in the primary. Suddenly Disantis was a dirt bag and whatever other stupid shit got thrown out on “Truth”. I’d like to ask them if Disantis is still a doody head or if they like them again now that Trump says it’s ok.

But, if Disantis runs as Trumps VP and they win Trump will blame Disantis for all his failures. It’s political suicide. If they lose, Trump will blame Disantis for that too.

Have to be crazy to put yourself in that position.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Desantis can bring a lot of the GOP establishment to Trump's ballot. And Desantis can be the face of campaign while Trump deals with the legal persecution. After the election, DeSantis can start working on his own campaign.

The real test will be choosing the Cabinet and new heads of the Executive agencies....because heads will need to roll for Trump to survive a second term.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    If they can work out their differences, It could mean 12 years of Republican Whitehouse
    <>

Remember that the “feud’’ was after Trump had been cheated & denied Justice. He is master ‘’negotiator’’.

I wonder if the dust-up w/ deSantis was planned ? An ‘’act’’ ? I have always wondered that.

We need “Trump INSURANCE’’; deSantis would provide that like no other possible VP pick.

<>

Last edited:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    <>

Remember that the “feud’’ was arter Trump had been cheated & denied Justice. He is master ‘’negotiator’’.

I wonder if the dust-up w/ deSantis was planned ? An ‘’act’’ ? I have always wondered that.

We need “Trump INSURANCE’’; deSantis would provide that like no other possible VP pick.

<>
    Agree

Top Bottom