• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who are you voting for in the GOP TX gove primary?

• Greg Abbott

Votes: 74 55.6%
    • Allen West

Votes: 41 30.8%
    • Don Huffines

Votes: 13 9.8%
    • Rick Perry

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Paul Belew

• Daniel Harrison

• Kandy Kaye Horne

• Chad Prather

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I started to, just as a sympathy vote, because she sounds like an old down on her luck stripper!
    I think you were thinking of Stogner. You don't want to see Kandy Korn Horn naked. Did you attend a baptist church in the 70s? Did you know a nice by very strict grandmother who made a point of being at every service? That's who she seems to be.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think you were thinking of Stogner. You don't want to see Kandy Korn Horn naked. Did you attend a baptist church in the 70s? Did you know a nice by very strict grandmother who made a point of being at every service? That's who she seems to be.
    Dayem Jordan, you almost sound like you have an inside track on this!

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I'd hoped that too.

But that's the primary. Now Abbot gets my support for the general election. I hope we can count on the rest of you guys for the same. We'll work on getting Abbott replaced by a better candidate in the next primary. I hope we can count on everyone else to talk about that too.
    I'm in agreement.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I'd hoped that too.

But that's the primary. Now Abbot gets my support for the general election. I hope we can count on the rest of you guys for the same. We'll work on getting Abbott replaced by a better candidate in the next primary. I hope we can count on everyone else to talk about that too.
    We said that last time. Look what we got......

f1334bab8c1a1fe2a8525a204112b8fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

JohnWayne10XX

Smooth is Fast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2022
    Houston, TX
    I do know that Abbott Saved a lot of Jobs over the vaccine, at least in my industry. A lot of folks I work with would get jabbed if their lives depended on it. We are a multi state company, but based in Texas. His mandate over enforcement pretty much saved two locations from mass walkout. His 2A stance got my vote, his stand up no BS is probably going to keep it.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I do know that Abbott Saved a lot of Jobs over the vaccine, at least in my industry. A lot of folks I work with would get jabbed if their lives depended on it. We are a multi state company, but based in Texas. His mandate over enforcement pretty much saved two locations from mass walkout. His 2A stance got my vote, his stand up no BS is probably going to keep it.
    He didn't do a thing to enforce it though. Lots of companies just ignored it.

Top Bottom