• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    "....has been a vocal critic of President Joe Biden...." Does anyone have any doubt as to the motivation behind this raid/indictment? With Clinton, you just died in a plane crash, with FJB, you get dragged into the court/injustice system. Personally, I'll take the plane crash.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    "....has been a vocal critic of President Joe Biden...." Does anyone have any doubt as to the motivation behind this raid/indictment? With Clinton, you just died in a plane crash, with FJB, you get dragged into the court/injustice system. Personally, I'll take the plane crash.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the news earlier today. He was vocal about the border, and now look where that landed him. I have no doubt he’s guilty just like the rest of them, but they called him out on it. I sure hope he turns on them just like the Republican rep from of NY who was kicked out of congress. He spilled the beans on the whole lot of them but it went away pretty quickly

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Just read the indictment for Trump. 34 felony counts. All are basically the same thing. Docs claim it's a crime as Trump was trying to commit/conceal another crime. The other 'crime' not specified. Gees Louise, what a joke. Appears like they just replicated the first charge and added Cohen's' name - as he was already convicted, just to add the illusion of complicity.
    Court's statement of fact. Actually tried to connect it with illegal campaign $ - but Fed didn't prosecute as NO crime committed!

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Just read the indictment for Trump. 34 felony counts. All are basically the same thing. Docs claim it's a crime as Trump was trying to commit/conceal another crime. The other 'crime' not specified. Gees Louise, what a joke. Appears like they just replicated the first charge and added Cohen's' name - as he was already convicted, just to add the illusion of complicity.
    Court's statement of fact. Actually tried to connect it with illegal campaign $ - but Fed didn't prosecute as NO crime committed!

Unfortunately, as lame as it is, it does do some damage to the country. I saw an interview with some younger voters and one gal said "oh, no, I don't think I could vote for someone with that many indictments." She did not have the time to find out how weak and fabricated it all is. Just read the headlines. The giddy leftist fake news "journalists" only wanted to talk about her statement, after the video clip. So weird.

OTOH, I think that history will not be kind to those who wrote that up, filed it, and "stand by it". Let's hope they are eventually banished from this country.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    He should have given his percentage to the Man, even his son has to pay his share.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The Dems still do whatever it takes to keep him in Congress. They will throw him off of committees, BUT they Will keep him VOTING!
    Because they recognize , whether he is guilty or innocent, his ability to vote is an important tool to in their toolbox. We, the right, would quickly eject him due to dems saying it was shamefull for Republicans to have such scum (eg. Santos) in the hallowed halls of governance.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom