• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Does anyone here know someone who died from tetanus? I've never met anyone who had it. I questioned a doctor about the necessity of a shot, given that neither I nor the doc knew anyone who had tetanus. The doctor gave me a look like I had suddenly summoned the devil, so I didn't try to press the issue.
    DK Firearms

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I rejected the Rona shots. But I have regularly got the tetnus shots over the years.

My father in law got the shingles and it was awful. Since I got chicken pox from my kids, I plan to get the shingles vaccine after seeing what he went through.
    I’ve stopped getting flu shots. My last tetanus was preCOVID, and not sure I’ll get another.

I got the shingles shots, two separate series, the first and the second. Most of my family had shingles and it sucked for all. The first shingles vax was kinda flu-like symptoms. The second set sucked bad, but I got through it. Probably never again.

I’m very selective on my shots anymore. Better be a damn good reason…

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    s55,

I'm very sorry to read of your older brother getting shingles.

When mine came about, I was advised to simply rest...don't recall if the dermatologist prescribed any medication, but I don't think so.

Best wishes for your brother.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    One of my best friends had to get vaccinated for his job. He knows that my wife sickness I believe was from the Covid jab. He is one of the vary few who seen my wife get sick then go down hill.

Ever time Covid vaccinations come up he gets really defensive about it and says "I know thousands of people who got the vaccine and didn't die". Me getting sick of hearing it the last time I told him thats bullshit as you do not know a thousand people. He really did not have a reply to that.

Both of his parents are up there in age. His dad was recently treated for cancer. He is saying that his dad was over dosed in his chemo. His dad had to go back into the hospital 5 weeks ago and have more cancer removed. His new doctor said he can't believe the other doctor missed it for its size. While he and his brother were waiting for his dad to come out of surgery, his mom took a fall.

His sister in law was watching mom at the time because she has Alzheimer's disease. Lisa calls her husband say mom fell & can't get up, so he tells his wife call 911. Both his parents got the jab. I didn't say that his dad's new cancer could very well be from the jab.

Poor guy works off shore and his 4 weeks off was nothing but dealing with both of his parents health at once. His mom was in a rehab, and they have to find a nursing home for her.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    It is very rare for anyone to get tetanus if they have had a complete primary series of vaccines. We probably over vaccinate. According to GoodRx anyone can get TD vaccine for $65 with one of their coupons, probably free with insurance. I had original Zostavax (shingles vaccine) but am going for 2nd ShingRx vaccine. Shingles is a very bad disease and if you had chicken pox as a kid you are already infected with the virus. I know people that have committed suicide because of shingles.

Top Bottom