test bike for sale

Attachments

• 456.jpg
      456.jpg
      22.6 KB · Views: 146

phurealdeaux

Mar 19, 2011
    austin
    at the risk of offending the more sensitive types, i'll have to say, i wasn't informed that members of this site were so funny! and smart. whew! maybe my first post should be something like, hey, guys, my name is so-n-so, i like stuff and things (like anyone really cares). or i know i could find this information online if i put forth the effort but, i thought i'd ask some texas boys, what is the bestest coolest gofastest (cause i can't use the search function or google) or hey guys check out the picture of my m4a3 and my g22 (cause nobody's ever seen those)....

the point was, i have an item for sale or possibly for trade for items that may be in the possession of members of this site.... i considered that posting a picture of said item might be beneficial to an interested party. i also considered that i might test attaching said picture prior to posting the thread without the picture (i mean, how embarrassing would that be?)

but, all these warm welcomes and a laugh riot, too? the rumors on the other sites about the members of this site were absolutely incorrect, you are a bunch of warm, friendly heterosexuals....

ahahahahha

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Forum Rules

The classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions.

mkillebrew

Mar 29, 2009
    Austin
    at the risk of offending the more sensitive types, i'll have to say, i wasn't informed that members of this site were so funny! and smart. whew! maybe my first post should be something like, hey, guys, my name is so-n-so, i like stuff and things (like anyone really cares). or i know i could find this information online if i put forth the effort but, i thought i'd ask some texas boys, what is the bestest coolest gofastest (cause i can't use the search function or google) or hey guys check out the picture of my m4a3 and my g22 (cause nobody's ever seen those)....

the point was, i have an item for sale or possibly for trade for items that may be in the possession of members of this site.... i considered that posting a picture of said item might be beneficial to an interested party. i also considered that i might test attaching said picture prior to posting the thread without the picture (i mean, how embarrassing would that be?)

but, all these warm welcomes and a laugh riot, too? the rumors on the other sites about the members of this site were absolutely incorrect, you are a bunch of warm, friendly heterosexuals....

ahahahahha

I like this guy. Can we keep him?

45tex

TGT Addict
    Feb 1, 2009
    We like the look of your test bike. But we can't ride that type. You see all those blue steel and stainless guns we keep in our ample beltlines would scratch the paint off and gouge the tank. Only those people so inclined as to ride wearing only a T shirt, shorts and flip flops or in some cases Sketchers may operate that model. I asked around and we don't have any mohawk helmets either.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    We like the look of your test bike. But we can't ride that type. You see all those blue steel and stainless guns we keep in our ample beltlines would scratch the paint off and gouge the tank. Only those people so inclined as to ride wearing only a T shirt, shorts and flip flops or in some cases Sketchers may operate that model. I asked around and we don't have any mohawk helmets either.

Ummm....I understand you're trying to be funny here; but I ride a sportbike and wear the appropriate gear (full leathers, boots, gloves and a full-faced helmet) plus carry a full-sized .45 when I do so.

Perhaps you're confusing it with the kind of bikes whose riders believe that a bandanna is all the protective gear they'll need!

Oh, and that "loud pipes" are gonna save their lives!

Randman

Well-Known
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I don't think you old guys could handle a powerful machine like that!

Who you callin old! lol.. Up until about 3 years ago I rode sport bikes.. Last one I had was my favorite.. Super Hawk 996.. Love the sound of the V-Twin.. Had it while we lived in NC, I could eat the in-line bikes up in the twisties with it..course they always caught me on the straights.. I now enjoy a "Go anywhere" bike.. KLR... I have thought about jumping back on a sport bike, but who knows, I might give them all up for a nice boat..LMAO..

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    None of these posts are going on your post counts, therefore, they are all irrelevant. It's like having sex for reasons other than procreation, it just doesn't make sense.

Wait, disregard all of that, I've been hitting the sauce since I got home.

Top Bottom