FL
    IMG_0671.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Quick tip - when you attach an image, the word "Insert..." appears in the upper left corner. If you leave it as-is, it'll be a clickable image like what you have there. But, if you click "Insert..." and then select either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image", it'll imbed the image inside the text area, and you can even grab the corners and resize it to your preference.

115-51277.jpg

There may be a quiz on this later.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Quick tip - when you attach an image, the word "Insert..." appears in the upper left corner. If you leave it as-is, it'll be a clickable image like what you have there. But, if you click "Insert..." and then select either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image", it'll imbed the image inside the text area, and you can even grab the corners and resize it to your preference.

View attachment 432012

Sometimes you can copy your image entirely and paste directly into your text field to get your "inbed" option. Sometimes no. Why??? (Android, usually)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

View attachment 432012

What?

How to make a fag .30S&C twice as big as God's Caliber?

1707248114474.png

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    But neither temperature is given. That's the question. What was the low temperature you refer to? Preferably in degrees Fahrenheit...
    According to the National Weather Service: The all-time record low temperature that was established at Tulia was tied years later when Seminole, in Gaines County in West Texas, reported a temperature of 23 degrees below zero on February 8, 1933.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    According to the National Weather Service: The all-time record low temperature that was established at Tulia was tied years later when Seminole, in Gaines County in West Texas, reported a temperature of 23 degrees below zero on February 8, 1933.

That's freaking cold. Thanks for stepping in. I'd have had to remember to look it up once I'm done with work...

Which is likely to be late tonight.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    That's freaking cold. Thanks for stepping in. I'd have had to remember to look it up once I'm done with work...

Which is likely to be late tonight.
    And mine was just the low for that specific day, in Dallas County, Feb the 5th. Which I found odd that it was 12 on 1912, just a silly coincidence. Now the global warming ratio to lack of pirates, that is significant.

Top Bottom