• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You are going to be very disappointed in the lethality of a Judge with small game shot. Feel free to ask me how I know:roflsmile:
    The same rule applies with a shot loaded Judge. If you are close enough to actually kill the snake with it, the snake is close enough to bite the hand holding the Judge.
    Target Sports

jjminch

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 1, 2014
    You are going to be very disappointed in the lethality of a Judge with small game shot. Feel free to ask me how I know:roflsmile:
    The same rule applies with a shot loaded Judge. If you are close enough to actually kill the snake with it, the snake is close enough to bite the hand holding the Judge.

Sounds like a good story, have at it.

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    Yea I was thinking the basic Judge is a $350 dollar gun new.
    In February I paid $329.99 delivered for a model 605 357 revolver. Not a Judge but plenty gun for me. Never going to pay $850 for a pistol. That's why I was able to buy a brand new 2019 Z06 Corvette and pay cash! LOL!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sounds like a good story, have at it.
    Bought a 6” Stainless Judge at an absolutely rockin price ( $200) figuring if nothing else, I could sell it and not lose money.

Was at deer camp when a fat cotton tail rabbit hopped out at about 10’ from me.
    Gun was loaded with 2-3/4 #6 shot. I drew, rabbit just looked at me. Cocked hammer. Rabbit turned broadside. Lined up shot and boom. Fur flying. Also rabbit hauling ass. Blood speckles. Obligated to follow them. Follow hair and the occasional speck for about 30 yards and then zip. Nothing. Nada. If the rabbit was seriously injured, I hope a hawk, bobcat or fox finished it off. I do not think it was seriously injured given how it was moving.

decided to see how it patterned at 10 feet and was shocked at how wide it was, the only way that rabbit would have been killed would be if the wad had hit him in the head, and while stunned, I clubbed him with the pistol.

Sold the gun to my rig manager for exactly what I paid for it to prevent him from spending almost a grand on a S&W Governor.
    I stand by my statement on if you are close enough to kill a snake, you are close enough to get bit in the hand.

jjminch

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 1, 2014
    Bought a 6” Stainless Judge at an absolutely rockin price ( $200) figuring if nothing else, I could sell it and not lose money.

Was at deer camp when a fat cotton tail rabbit hopped out at about 10’ from me.
    Gun was loaded with 2-3/4 #6 shot. I drew, rabbit just looked at me. Cocked hammer. Rabbit turned broadside. Lined up shot and boom. Fur flying. Also rabbit hauling ass. Blood speckles. Obligated to follow them. Follow hair and the occasional speck for about 30 yards and then zip. Nothing. Nada. If the rabbit was seriously injured, I hope a hawk, bobcat or fox finished it off. I do not think it was seriously injured given how it was moving.

decided to see how it patterned at 10 feet and was shocked at how wide it was, the only way that rabbit would have been killed would be if the wad had hit him in the head, and while stunned, I clubbed him with the pistol.

Sold the gun to my rig manager for exactly what I paid for it to prevent him from spending almost a grand on a S&W Governor.
    I stand by my statement on if you are close enough to kill a snake, you are close enough to get bit in the hand.

That is pretty funny. Ask your Rig Manager if he feels like selling it for $250!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That is pretty funny. Ask your Rig Manager if he feels like selling it for $250!
    Alas, I no longer work offshore overseas, and he got a promotion that keeps him in the Middle East 10 months a year. I’ll ask him if he is tired of it the next time I see him when he is home.

Top Bottom