ARJ Defense ad

TAC RAK RIFLE RACKS! American Made Rifle Racks Built To Last.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacRak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    TAC RAK. Rifle Racks Built To Last. NEW LOW PRICE!!!

Hello,

I'd like to introduce our new and improved product to that we have been selling for the past 2 years now, and have become a legitimate L.L.C. We are located in the beautiful city of San Diego, CA.

forum_avatar_zps9457831a.jpg

Tac Rak
    has to offer custom rifle racks at an affordable price. These custom rifle racks are made of all steel for strength and durability, and are coated with a generous layer of rubber all around to prevent damage to rifles from use over time. These were created mainly with safety in mind, with an added splash of style, and originality. These were designed to get your rifles out from under beds, behind doors, and closet corners, and OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!

There are two standard models at the moment, and each is made for 5 rifles.

With its unique locking bar design, these require only enough space as it is wide to be fully functional.

These racks utilize your standard Master-Lock, and have a simple method of locking. These have 2 male prongs on each side and is opened by simply pulling the locking bar towards you. There are 2 locking hole locations for rifles that require a little more space.

The bottom portion is a nicely caged bottom shelf that serves as the resting place for the butt stocks.

The whole point is that the locking bar is at a strategically placed height along with the height of the caged area and that you cannot lift and remove the rifles up and out as long as the bar is locked.

I know these are not safes, and are not 100% theft proof. We know this. Neither is a safe. These are designed as a means of nicely displaying your rifles out of the way, but with some added security, and at an affordable price.

Each rack is handcrafted here in the USA

The Patriot is the floor model, and can easily be anchored to any floor permanently, or free standing. The choice is yours. $170
    floor_gall_wide_0000_hero_zps2cd3ec8d.jpg

The Rogue
    is the wall model, and can be easily be mounted to a stud or 2 studs, the placement choice is yours. $155
    wall_gall_wide_0000_wall_hero_zps646ce5d6.jpg

We really enjoy hearing what our customers want, and the racks they have come up with. If you have a custom order, please shoot us an email and well get it taken care of. The possibilities are endless with Tac Rak.

And by custom, for example, could be a certain amount of rifles you want, the spacing for the rifles, ammo shelf, or a specified locking height to accommodate certain and all rifles. Like I said, we like hearing what you have come up with, and make it happen.
    tacrak_custom-0081_850x580_zps91c62d05.jpg

BerettaA_zps9ae664cf.jpg

RacksonRaks_zpsa37eb0dc.jpg

Please check out my website, www.tacrak.com
    (Were fixing the little bugs, but the contact form does work)

Either shoot us an e-mail: tacrak.sales@gmail.com for any questions or to order.

Or PM me here, but I do check the e-mail more frequently.

**Please mention that you are from Texas Gun Talk to receive a member discount!!**

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to do business with you!

Last edited:

TacRak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    Depending on where you are, its roughly $25

PM me for the members discounted price!

Thanks, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Are you currently making something along these lines for Horizontal wall mount. My floor space is taken up by too much "stuff" now.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Welcome aboard and thanks for the sponsorship. There are days that I miss the San Diego area for the weather and scenery and all my buddies at Camp Pendleton. Hopefully you guys are teamed up with the Cal Guns guys and taking the 2A fight on, I still have hope for y'all.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Not banning sponser, I meant me. I know that there's a lot of stuff that passes through CA. I might be paying for, but those I do know about I avoid. Not to personally insult the guy.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I'll check them out. In Cali, eh? What do y'all use them for out there, broomsticks?

Sent From This Tablet They Call A Phone, The G Flex

Top Bottom