• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZGunrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    Traveling though Huston we stopped at the Stafford Hooters on Friday January the 23rd at around 1500. We parked approximately 35' from the front door and they smashed the passenger side window out. They go in and went into the back and took my tool bag, and wife purse. My lock box was bolted down and they were unable to take that with other firearms. Sadly my wife kept her M&P in her purse and my VP9 was in the tool bag. We had been hunting the night before.

H&K VP9 - SN:224-018870 BE DE - Factory blue, Stippled grips 2 Mags
    Smith & Wesson M&P HAX---- This weapon is Pink, White, and Black <We are awaiting ATF to call us on the serial number> 2 Mags

Along with Surefire lights

2 G2X Pros
    1 X300U
    1X400L (Green Laser)
    P2x Fury (Duel function)
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sad that we have to ask that when it used to be common to see rifles in the back window at restaurants.

AZGunrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    Why do people smash windows? We usually do not, but we are on the road and sadly were complaisant. My other weapons were locked under the back seat along with the rifle case, non of witch were visible. Nothing in the truck was visible except the car seat.

AZGunrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    Well Racer X, we had not been at a range. We had come from Victoria, TX from a job interview. Stopped in Edna and went looking for hogs on my moms ranch, then headed to their other home in fort bend. we stopped for lunch before headed there.

Last edited:

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Man, those crooks just got lucky.

Unforn that area is across from "the fountains" not such good area.

I pass it everyday to work, hate going over there, but there's a place lots of my kids friends have b-days there (Main Event)

Good luck , hope the cops catch the thieves

AZGunrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    Yeah, were from out of state, but unless they saw us park, my plate was not visible (parked up on a bush). I had no idea how bad the area was... Cops, family, every one asked why we were over there lol. Wife wanted wings, and I wanted breasts (joking). Costly lunch....

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Yeah, were from out of state, but unless they saw us park, my plate was not visible (parked up on a bush). I had no idea how bad the area was... Cops, family, every one asked why we were over there lol. Wife wanted wings, and I wanted breasts (joking). Costly lunch....
    Tru dat will car insurance cover?

Top Bottom