• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tonyt79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2017
    Lavon
    Just checked the status of mine and it shows to be depositing into the same closed account they tried to deposit the original one into back 4 months ago. Still haven’t received the check that the website said I should be receiving since the account is closed. That account has been closed for years and not sure why they are using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Just checked the status of mine and it shows to be depositing into the same closed account they tried to deposit the original one into back 4 months ago. Still haven’t received the check that the website said I should be receiving since the account is closed. That account has been closed for years and not sure why they are using it.

I'm guessing it is your account of record with the IRS. I'm also guessing you don't receive social security.

Call the IRS at 800-829-1040.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I got this one today. It’s from 4 days in the future. Who knew they could pass the bill print the letters and mail um so you recv it so quick.
    a11d0d21716188722d5efc5cb018a4ce.jpg

Me thinks we was once again scammed by those we vote to office.

That letter is from the future. March 19th?
    Those bastards figured out time travel and didn't tell the public?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I saw something from Neil Degrassi Tyson, where he said that if you circle two black holes, in just the right way, just before they collide, you can time travel either direction...

I'm thinking Democrats got that down!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

I cannot say how WELLS FARGO is handling the checks elsewhere but in SATX, it was announced on radio/tv that the bank is "withholding" the funds until WED, 17MAR21.

yours, satx

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I got this one today. It’s from 4 days in the future. Who knew they could pass the bill print the letters and mail um so you recv it so quick.
    a11d0d21716188722d5efc5cb018a4ce.jpg

Me thinks we was once again scammed by those we vote to office.

That's the same letter I got
    It's for the January 600 dollar payment.

Its confusing people who think it's about the 3rd payment.

Gooberment indeed!

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I saw something from Neil Degrassi Tyson, where he said that if you circle two black holes, in just the right way, just before they collide, you can time travel either direction...

I'm thinking Democrats got that down!

He said if you circle 2 black hoes you can have a 3-way.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I got a letter today. I cant believe they wanted money spending it. Waste of money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    To ALL,

I cannot say how WELLS FARGO is handling the checks elsewhere but in SATX, it was announced on radio/tv that the bank is "withholding" the funds until WED, 17MAR21.

yours, satx
    I bank with the Wells Fargo until they sell wife's student loan to the highest bidder. At that point i plan on finding a local credit union here in the B/CS area. For anyone not in the student loan business, they are selling their portfolio and getting out of that segment of lending.

The last round of free money from kids future was deposited in my checking account on day one. Actually earlier than I had figured it would be as it landed on a Saturday.

This round however, even though I expected to arrive first thing again has yet to show. The IRS tool aptly named "where's my refund" as if pulled from idiocracy or a dystopian game show, says it should be there on the 17th.

The tin foil hat me is chapped thinking about some bullshit where the FED gives Wells Fargo all the cash for its clients On Saturday, they shuffle and invest in some short term scam until Wednesday at 2AM where they pull it all back out and deposit the money's having doubled it.

In the end the poors stay poor and the riches get rich. Mean while I am trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip whilst cursing the past examples of Zimbabwe, Argentina, and pre War Germany hoping it ain't our future. It makes my heart hurt for my kids.

P.S. .GOV, I would rather not have Vid Bux and have kept sub 2 dollar gas and a manageable grocery bill. Feeding 6 is more than a one time thing. It is more like a slow and steady plan.
    a0f2f978ca377523b64c298a77124115.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    To ALL,

yours, satx
    As so in as my house is paid (under 2 yrs) I will be done with them (WFB) worst Bank evah.

They scam people open accounts etc on um. If they hadnt bought my mortgage Id never deal with them.

Heck went at 830 am to pay the pymnt on Fri 3/12 and drive thru don’t open til 9 WTF.

RBFCU FTW as far as a financial institution that is.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    The portal says we should get ours tomorrow 3/17. I think they go by bank. Seems like the bigger your bank the sooner you get it. Probably the quickest way to get it to the most people.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy

Us too, the first stimulus got mailed, second they tried to deposit to a closed account. Then a check showed up for second. Don't know where the third one will go. Try calling IRS to make a correction for bank accounts, they tell you they can't change it over the phone for security reasons.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    .gov page says I will get it on the 17th

WellsFargo does not show a pending deposit.

Wish I made enough I did not qualify. but at 73K I just eaked out on having to pay for someone else getting a refund without getting one myself.

Top Bottom