TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    They get a pass from me
    Me too.

I read up on this issue and I came to the conclusion they were caught buying amnesty you could say. Give the dems bribe money so they are an exception. Is it right? No. However I won't judge them too harshly as I have seen and heard of some bad characters in the industry. It's a business.
    Target Sports

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    If we had a monthly contest for most eye-catching thread title, toddnjoyce would be in the running this month.
    At my old job, and you know you have been there a while for this to be ok, I would leave Dicks catalogs out in the lunch room. Wait for people to read it and ask whatcha lookin at? Got a chuckle from my boss at the time.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If a powerhouse like S&W would pull all their camping sporting companies out of all Dick's stores. That would have an effect. But alas they make guns they can't sell in their own state. Bunch of wimps

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I admire companies like Magpul... they told the Colorado legislature that if they pass those laws they did in 2013, they would pull out of Colorado (where the company was founded)

The legislature was on record saying they didn't believe they would... but they followed thru on that promise. **** politicians that ignore those whom they are supposed to work for, four of them were recalled too.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Me too.

I read up on this issue and I came to the conclusion they were caught buying amnesty you could say. Give the dems bribe money so they are an exception. Is it right? No. However I won't judge them too harshly as I have seen and heard of some bad characters in the industry. It's a business.
    Oh, screw the people of Illinois and the 2a because it is a business.

If you are okay with that.

Death by a thousand papercuts.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Oh, screw the people of Illinois and the 2a because it is a business.

If you are okay with that.

Death by a thousand papercuts.
    We don't know how it went down. More and more companies are getting exposed for wrong doing or saying things I'm sure they regret saying. Like dickless defense. I mean Daniel defense. Most gun companies will side with cost savings than painting a happy magical scenario where they give the dems the middle finger and move operations. I don't think it's ok to say screw the people of Illinois. I also think most of these companies are gun guys. But their people. I have seen all types of characters in the gun business be less than loyal to the customers. As far as Springfeild goes...I never met those folks. People screw up. That's all I meant by I won't judge them too harshly. I'm always willing to give any gun enthusiasts or business a second chance. That's what sets us apart from the insane liberals.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Certainly a thought, but in SprF case how long have they been there???? Forever, not an easy move.

There are times you have to sleep with the devil. Hard choice to make, but easier and cheaper than picking up and moving the company.

You may have to sometimes "sleep with the devil" but I never will. Like a friend used to say "is you is or is you ain't".

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    We don't know how it went down. More and more companies are getting exposed for wrong doing or saying things I'm sure they regret saying. Like dickless defense. I mean Daniel defense. Most gun companies will side with cost savings than painting a happy magical scenario where they give the dems the middle finger and move operations. I don't think it's ok to say screw the people of Illinois. I also think most of these companies are gun guys. But their people. I have seen all types of characters in the gun business be less than loyal to the customers. As far as Springfeild goes...I never met those folks. People screw up. That's all I meant by I won't judge them too harshly. I'm always willing to give any gun enthusiasts or business a second chance. That's what sets us apart from the insane liberals.
    to which I say screw the people of Illinois. they got what they voted for.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not exactly pleased with what Springfield did in Illinois, but this is certainly a step in the right direction. They are not fully forgiven yet, but I won't avoid them or anything related to them like the plaque either.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I'm not exactly pleased with what Springfield did in Illinois, but this is certainly a step in the right direction. They are not fully forgiven yet, but I won't avoid them or anything related to them like the plaque either.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I concur. Springfield is completely different than say Troy who I do avoid like the plague.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Ruby Ridge - Dale Monroe.jpg
    Oh come on, I'm sure Troy's a nice guy.
    I don't have a picture handy of Jody Weis.

Attachments

• Ruby Ridge - Lon Horiuchi.jpg
      Ruby Ridge - Lon Horiuchi.jpg
      13.6 KB · Views: 304
    Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    to which I say screw the people of Illinois. they got what they voted for.
    Not necessarily. Many states have cities with high libtard rates. It makes it incredibly hard to fix. If this wasn't true, that Deerfield place wouldn't have made the news. True fact. Idaho is a prime example on how all states should operate. A few years back, maybe Boise? They were gonna vote on a inner city gun ban. Residents showed up and actually told them if you pass it were dragging you out. It was thrown away that day.

Never downplay the threat liberal cities play to rural voters. Oregon's last election had us lose by only getting 46 percent of the votes. Two counties only voted democrat. Two...

In the 2016 presidential election Texas almost flipped blue several times. The liberal threat is real and they are like cancer cells. By going to Texas, I plan on warning as many people as possible. Don't get cocky. We have to vote the cancer away and keep Texas red. Keep guys like Cruz. I see a city like Austen and it screams liberal trouble in the making that can effect state outcome.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Troy Asymmetric seems like an appropriate name if you are training a federal department armed to the teeth how to surround a house with one family in it.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Had a gift card so from them went in and got some 22 rounds they sent me a review. Said the rounds were great but Dicks is a traitor to the second amendment. lets see if they post it

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom