• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not required. Those signs give effective notice. I know it wouldn't be enforced but it's still a trigger for me.
    Relax. This is what the law says.

“ is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.“

The classroom is not clearly visible to the public.

The interpretation is if the signs are not at the entrance and somewhere inside the building, it is not effective notice. At that point the owner or someone acting with the authority or apparent authority would have to give verbal or written notice for you to leave.

Again, relax. Be “concerned” over shit that actually matters.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Do you want me to bring the Zipgun?
    Only if you want to get beat with it at the dueling tree.
    .22lr competition went pretty well.
    Orbitup won. With a red dot no less and wasc gracious enough to donate his brick of Thunderbolts to EZ-E's daughter. Well done Sir.
    Rick, a guest of Grumper, won second place shooting my Savage A22.
    What is it you're always posting Dawico, I love happy ending? :evil:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Lunchtime!

dcfdc904d16aa27aa41276b1f973f06b-jpg.jpg
    Maybe if you had moved your weekly Saturday night shower to Friday, someone would have joined you.

Or not . . .

Attachments

• dcfdc904d16aa27aa41276b1f973f06b-jpg.jpg
      dcfdc904d16aa27aa41276b1f973f06b-jpg.jpg
      86.8 KB · Views: 340

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What is it you're always posting Dawico, I love happy ending? :evil:
    The dueling tree never came out.

Those guys did outshoot me in the 100 yard 22 rifle competition though. Considering the fact that I didn't even bring a 22 rifle I used what was offered and have no complaints.

BTW to my knowledge I am still the reigning duelling tree champ going on a few years now. The fact that there hasn't been a dueling tree competition for a few years has nothing to do with it........

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Thanks to everybody that showed up. It was great seeing older friends, and making new ones.

Thanks to everybody that helped with the lunch. The eggs, the beans, the burgers, the snausages, and thankfully enough buns, all delicious. But an in particular to the lovely Mom Roman and her delicious buttermilk pie. It was worth the wait and the anticipation. The crust with the perfect amount of coloring and the way it flaked off just so. The filling with the sweetness that a kid can only dream of. And the presentation was, well..... absolute perfection. (working on brownie pie points, am i doing any good yet?) ;)

Just really hoping that the October/Fall meet is going to be a dry one. Looking forward to seeing all y'all there.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The dueling tree never came out.

Those guys did outshoot me in the 100 yard 22 rifle competition though. Considering the fact that I didn't even bring a 22 rifle I used what was offered and have no complaints.

BTW to my knowledge I am still the reigning duelling tree champ going on a few years now. The fact that there hasn't been a dueling tree competition for a few years has nothing to do with it........
    Last time I remember you were out early, and it was DuckKnot and I at the finish, and Duck won.

Top Bottom