Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    d478a14ec6330eb31f961c97cbefea49.jpg

Got vids of some fully semi-automatic, trying to figure out how to post them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MTA

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Got home and fell asleep in the recliner. Good to see everyone today and meet some new folks. But my fingers kept getting too cold to pick up ammo and load magazines. I did have fun though.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Vince had a great day. He was extremely thankful to everyone who let him try their guns.
    The Springfield was the gun that spoke to him more. First time ever shooting one and he hit the bullseye on the first shot.
    The AR he was previously scared of and admitted it was the media who led him to believe the myths we hear so much about. We let him shoot shotguns first before trying him on the AR. He loved it!!!
    Thanks to every one who pitched in to educate him. He had a blast and walked away happy and more knowledgeable. He is now thinking about which one he wants to get first. Lol
    63ba10e83b9f23ffac8486ccc318b653.jpg
    d5660507808c5defebef427064fbe9b4.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm the one turning blue behind Ben in that pic.
    Y'know, I've actually lost about 100 pounds since some of you have met me. But in that pic, I'm wearing three coats and I look like I still weigh 400 pounds.

And I was still cold! :)

It was great to see so many familiar and some new faces. I owe endless thanks to all three of you who let me shoot your Range Officers. That was very educational for me.

Thanks to Cam for listening to me babble all the way there and back from Houston.

To the people who shot my steel targets, thank you for taking care of my property. They didn't get one bit of damage. That's a nice change from the last time I brought steel targets to a previous venue.

And, on the off chance he reads this, to the young man who had to cut his visit to the range short after shooting my .30-30 pistol and my free pistol - please drop me a private note. In the parlance of this forum, you click on my avatar and then click "Start a conversation." I'd like to show you around the place personally.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Y'know, I've actually lost about 100 pounds since some of you have met me. But in that pic, I'm wearing three coats and I look like I still weigh 400 pounds.

And I was still cold! :)

It was great to see so many familiar and some new faces. I owe endless thanks to all three of you who let me shoot your Range Officers. That was very educational for me.

Thanks to Cam for listening to me babble all the way there and back from Houston.

To the people who shot my steel targets, thank you for taking care of my property. They didn't get one bit of damage. That's a nice change from the last time I brought steel targets to a previous venue.

And, on the off chance he reads this, to the young man who had to cut his visit to the range short after shooting my .30-30 pistol and my free pistol - please drop me a private note. In the parlance of this forum, you click on my avatar and then click "Start a conversation." I'd like to show you around the place personally.
    I'm jealous of Cam. Listening to Ben babble all the way from Houston? Sounds pretty good to me.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It always is. Those that have not made one really need to think about the fall up. Aside from the weather, I've enjoyed everyone I have been to.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom