• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    So, I received my ATI AR-15 at my FFL today that I got from GreySmoke Tactical. Just have to say that this is a beautiful rifle, well made and assembled. Nice and tight tolerances, smooth action and clean lines. Very nice semi-custom rifle at a great price, and the guys over at GreySmoke are easy to work with and were on top of everything throughout the transaction. They've got an easy to navigate website also. Thanks to Mr. LeGare the owner for the offer and for the quick turnaround. Go Texan!

if you're happy that's all that matters

GreySmoke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Lavon
    So, I received my ATI AR-15 at my FFL today that I got from GreySmoke Tactical. Just have to say that this is a beautiful rifle, well made and assembled. Nice and tight tolerances, smooth action and clean lines. Very nice semi-custom rifle at a great price, and the guys over at GreySmoke are easy to work with and were on top of everything throughout the transaction. They've got an easy to navigate website also. Thanks to Mr. LeGare the owner for the offer and for the quick turnaround. Go Texan!

Thanks for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the rifle.

Top Bottom