• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreySmoke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Lavon
    I have three of these coming in Friday. At this price you can put one in the truck, cabin, lake house, garage just about anywhere...
    I'm offering them to members before I put them on the website. 1st THREE "I'll take one" before Friday, gets one. I'll PM you with instructions on how to order them.

ATARSPECIALwprice.jpg

PBR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Houston
    its good deal but like dawico said I think the market is flooded with everyone buying one or two over the last few yrs -- i have seen many dropping down like this is prices

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    ^yep.
    And a custom build is a bit cheaper.
    Lots of quality parts on the market really cheap right now.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    CDNN and Bud's are nearly impossible to compete with being a little guy (even a bigger shop). But, when you factor in FFL fees (depending on where you get your transfers done) and *supposed to pay taxes* you aren't always saving that much money. They mark up their guns by as little as 5% or less! But when you sell thousands, it adds up, I suppose.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The magazines are cheap for one reason. They take them from the guns that come with the standard capacities when they sell to states that have restricted capacities. So so that AR magazine is from the rifle someone in CT or something bought and couldn't have. Their loss, your gain.

Cabela's is pricey, but offers a true experience.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Other than accessories, AR sales have really slowed down in our shop.....

That is a very good deal on an entry level rifle...though....

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Not the Same CDNN'S is the poly receiver the one I have is Aluminum, also has a free float hand guard but it doesn't matter perception is reality.

My "perception" is not that they are they same.
    I realize it is not the same, but add $75 for a trigger, $100 for the grip and handguard of your choosing, and you've got a decent rifle for cheap.

JayeMechanico

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    Hello Mr GreySmoke
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, but if you'd still honor that $519 out the door price on the ATI I'd be excited to get in on that offer! I haven't owned an AR-15 in years, and as I am looking for an entry level rifle that I can build off of and customize it seems that this ATI is of good quality and value. I assume that this rifle will accept mil spec components and interchange with common ar parts (like trigger groups, barrels, etc.) If all is well and I can get this to my FFL (Central Texas Gunworks) for the advertised $519 otd total then I'd like to take you up on that. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you, have a wonderful weekend!

GreySmoke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Lavon
    PM SENT

Hello Mr GreySmoke
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, but if you'd still honor that $519 out the door price on the ATI I'd be excited to get in on that offer! I haven't owned an AR-15 in years, and as I am looking for an entry level rifle that I can build off of and customize it seems that this ATI is of good quality and value. I assume that this rifle will accept mil spec components and interchange with common ar parts (like trigger groups, barrels, etc.) If all is well and I can get this to my FFL (Central Texas Gunworks) for the advertised $519 otd total then I'd like to take you up on that. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you, have a wonderful weekend!

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Just FYI, I have an ATI upper (bought from another forum sponsor) and it's been fantastic. $519 isn't bad for a delivered price. You can beat it, but you're doing so with questionable quality parts (e.g. generic 6-position adjustable stock vs. Rogers stock) or strange configurations.

This is a great deal on an entry-level rifle... but like others have said, the market is flooded.

JayeMechanico

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    So, I received my ATI AR-15 at my FFL today that I got from GreySmoke Tactical. Just have to say that this is a beautiful rifle, well made and assembled. Nice and tight tolerances, smooth action and clean lines. Very nice semi-custom rifle at a great price, and the guys over at GreySmoke are easy to work with and were on top of everything throughout the transaction. They've got an easy to navigate website also. Thanks to Mr. LeGare the owner for the offer and for the quick turnaround. Go Texan!

Top Bottom