• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Klacktor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I really find myself wanting another upper in 300blk... But then the survivalist in me shakes the finger of ammo availability at myself. Seems like everyday there's more available at more places. I ditched my 6.8 even when I thought it was picking up steam but it's still hardto
    ind somehow...
    ARJ Defense ad

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Ive got an email in to them and one other place that dont show "out of stock" or "backorder" on availability. Still dont quite "get" how the lower is what has to be stamped but you can buy short barrels all day long shipped to your door. If either place actually has one, it looks like my SBR build will be starting sooner rather than later.
    I really find myself wanting another upper in 300blk... But then the survivalist in me shakes the finger of ammo availability at myself. Seems like everyday there's more available at more places. I ditched my 6.8 even when I thought it was picking up steam but it's still hardto
    ind somehow...
    Buy a set of dies, then you will always have ammo. The 300 caliber will always be available and 223 brass as well. I found a place that sells a 1000 300BLK brass once fired for a little over 100 bucks. Thats probably all Ill ever need but plan on ordering a couple more thousand once I actually get the rifle in my posession. Next deer season ought to be fun with it.

Klacktor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Can't argue with the logic. I sold my reloading ttable like a stupid person. I was very ill last year (lymphoma) and had to do what incould
    to get by. Unfortunately that meant saying bye to ssome beloved firearms while I was out of work. Happy to say I'm all clean and back on my feet howeverX

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    The bolt action is much quieter. Deer season is going to be much more fun this year. blk.jpg

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    For anyone looking for a SB 300BLK, midway DOES have the 10.2" noveske barrels in stock. I talked to them today and have one on the way.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Can't argue with the logic. I sold my reloading ttable like a stupid person. I was very ill last year (lymphoma) and had to do what incould
    to get by. Unfortunately that meant saying bye to ssome beloved firearms while I was out of work. Happy to say I'm all clean and back on my feet howeverX
    Congratulations man, I know that had to be hard as hell to do. Ill have my reloading station set up within the next couple months. Im not too far down the road and youre more than welcome to use them any time to hold you over til you can get set back up.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Ive got an email in to them and one other place that dont show "out of stock" or "backorder" on availability. Still dont quite "get" how the lower is what has to be stamped but you can buy short barrels all day long shipped to your door. If either place actually has one, it looks like my SBR build will be starting sooner rather than later.

Buy a set of dies, then you will always have ammo. The 300 caliber will always be available and 223 brass as well. I found a place that sells a 1000 300BLK brass once fired for a little over 100 bucks. Thats probably all Ill ever need but plan on ordering a couple more thousand once I actually get the rifle in my posession. Next deer season ought to be fun with it.

Link to the brass?

Top Bottom