• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I find the entire lack of enlistment thing very interesting in an academic way.
    OP is right. Who will fight for these globohomo clowns?
    I certainly will not but I'm old, fat, and broke down. I could still drive an ambulance or truck tho.
    Just a few years ago a friend of mine, who had a high school aged son, that wanted to join the Coast Guard very badly. They jerked the kid around and DENIED him due to a minor in possession charge.
    He threw in the towel and went on with his life. Went to school for HVAC. Killing it now.
    USCG calls him up a few months ago practically begging him to join. He told them to FOAD.
    It's going to get real interesting when Karen's sons start getting drafted.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Draft. I keep rolling that around, the draft. How would the Karens and Kens respond to their offspring being in a mandatory draft? How would the current FUBAR judiciary deal with draft dodgers? How would they get current crop of urbanites to function in a military environment?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Draft. I keep rolling that around, the draft. How would the Karens and Kens respond to their offspring being in a mandatory draft? How would the current FUBAR judiciary deal with draft dodgers? How would they get current crop of urbanites to function in a military environment?
    Mandatory draft?

There would be a hell of a lot of (men?) going to Canada like it was in the 60's

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Curiouser and curiouser as things progress.

Last edited:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    US ARMY, 1967 - 1969. When men were men and women were support.

Blacks and whites fought together, not against each other.

Gays and weirdos? Never saw them to my knowledge.
    US Army 1965-1968. I saw a few guys that said they were queers. They were attempting to get discharged. Some did and some didn't. I was at Fort Polk and one guy that said he was queer but was denied release, hung himself in the laundry room.
    There were several "conscientious objectors" that had to march separately from the real soldiers and did not have to train with weapons. All in all we were not black or brown or white, we were American soldiers. Times have changed.

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    I find the entire lack of enlistment thing very interesting in an academic way.
    OP is right. Who will fight for these globohomo clowns?
    I certainly will not but I'm old, fat, and broke down. I could still drive an ambulance or truck tho.
    Just a few years ago a friend of mine, who had a high school aged son, that wanted to join the Coast Guard very badly. They jerked the kid around and DENIED him due to a minor in possession charge.
    He threw in the towel and went on with his life. Went to school for HVAC. Killing it now.
    USCG calls him up a few months ago practically begging him to join. He told them to FOAD.
    So, the fucking army can’t get any recruits because no one wants to join the Vaxx Pin-cushion Brigade, the Trans-deviant Brigade, the Bud Light Brigade, or the Dyke Corps, and these tone-deaf leftist fucktards think it’s a fucking recruiter training problem? God damn.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    US Army 1965-1968. I saw a few guys that said they were queers. They were attempting to get discharged. Some did and some didn't. I was at Fort Polk and one guy that said he was queer but was denied release, hung himself in the laundry room.
    There were several "conscientious objectors" that had to march separately from the real soldiers and did not have to train with weapons. All in all we were not black or brown or white, we were American soldiers. Times have changed.
    As I was in an MI unit, there were no known queers, in our units, due to Security Clearance requirements.
    One of the first things the DIs at Ft Polk told us we were now, all Green, not black or white.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    fwiw...I no longer suggest military service to young folks.....I used to.....but not now in good conscious......I currently have granddaughter in the AF (E5)

If they bring back the draft, it should include females.......I know not a popular idea and I have two daughters.......

Top Bottom